Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weddings aren’t a necessity? duck off Bav, easy to say when you had yours. Postponed from May and now looking like March isn’t a go ahead. duck off telling people to wear a mask you hypocritical woman. Just duck off.

Reactions: 18
That story saying weddings aren't a necessity has right wound me up! No it may not be, but people have planned that for a long time & for it not to happen how they wanted it to is heartbreaking. Would she of been happy with an attendance of 15 at her wedding? My wedding hasn't been affected yet, but if it is i will be devastated. And to me it is a necessity! I love my fiance and want to be his wife!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Weddings aren’t a necessity? duck of Bav, easy to say when you had yours. Postponed from May and now looking like March isn’t a go ahead. duck off telling people to wear a mask you hypocritical woman. Just duck off.
she continually broke the lockdown rules yet she now thinks she has a right to preach to others?! Woman is crazy.

Reactions: 16
What a cow. Did she not get married, did she not remember it as the best day of her life.
Does she not think others may want to marry the love of their life not surrounded by 15 people socially distanced? What a bleeping b1tch ☹

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I was going to watch boris chatting tit but just came to look at bavs stories instead and it all makes sense now. I'm sure all the pubs have took note now that she's told them to suck it up, woman needs a medal 💦🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weddings aren’t a necessity? duck off Bav, easy to say when you had yours. Postponed from May and now looking like March isn’t a go ahead. duck off telling people to wear a mask you hypocritical woman. Just duck off.
She’s fucked me off saying that.....our wedding was cancelled in March - the week before the big day then cancelled AGAIN in September and now we are next summer!
She’s a twit.....no they’re not a necessity but I paid a lot for a wedding and planned it to the last detail so if I’m upset about the situation then I’m within my rights to do so along with every other couple in the same boat.
She’s a bleeping twit considering she moaned like hell at the start of lockdown and broke the effing rules 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s fucked me off saying that.....our wedding was cancelled in March - the week before the big day then cancelled AGAIN in September and now we are next summer!
She’s a twit.....no they’re not a necessity but I paid a lot for a wedding and planned it to the last detail so if I’m upset about the situation then I’m within my rights to do so along with every other couple in the same boat.
She’s a bleeping twit considering she moaned like hell at the start of lockdown and broke the effing rules 😡
Plus she's able to still have friends and family around. A lot of northerners face the new restrictions without that luxury!
Can't see she would be happy to have these restrictions and not be able to see her family.

Reactions: 4
I hope someone calls her out on that story, I would but i cba with the public screenshotting of my message. She's the most selfish twit going. If it were her wedding being postponed she'd be kicking off and whinging constantly. Also the irony of her saying DO THE RULES when she broke them 200 times during 'proper' lockdown.

I feel really bad for anyone who has had to postpone their wedding or not get the wedding they wanted.

Reactions: 5
She makes the point of saying suck it up and move on in a horrible way then proceeds it with a post about 'be kind always'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t even hide how vile she is anymore!
Crying before about being sacked cus of corona, clearly doesn’t give a tit how these restrictions will effect others.
hands down the most selfish witch going

Reactions: 8
Bav you bleeping hypocritical bleep
We remember you in lockdown, flouting rules, we saw your stock piled garage. You had to instagram every trip to the supermarket for non essentials

now you want to flog some masks you’re all for it.

i can guarantee 100% if you were due to get married you’d be whinging like nobodies bleeping business, but as it doesn’t affect you then that’s ok. We all know you’re out for yourself you nasty piece of tit.

Reactions: 16
She makes the point of saying suck it up and move on in a horrible way then proceeds it with a post about 'be kind always'
Just coming to say this - the irony..... being a witch in one post then spouting 'be kind always' in the next .... bleeping witch !

Reactions: 11
Why does she post pics of her house but have no awareness of how dirty it looks. Just hoover your floor and rug before you take a picture of your kids on it.
Its not as if its one spot, she always posts by the mirror with crap behind her and as for that kitchen 🤢

• Haha
She needs to clean the mirror too. Although having seen the rest of the house I doubt the mirror has ever been cleaned.

• Haha
Do we really think those masks she took photos of herself in were for her or do you think they are ones she's made to sell 🤮🤢😷 They're on the piles of "orders" she has to package so seems doubtful.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.