Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
25k followers and gets 50-70 likes a picture ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Page full of spam accounts
SW insta was a big thing a few years ago. I had one for a few weeks and ended up with just over a thousand. Not sure if itโ€™s as big of a community as it was but I bet itโ€™s a load of old SW accounts from when she was actively following (I use mine now to look at the influencers who have blocked me)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen her latest grid post ... her house is like stevie wonder decorated. I just donโ€™t understand how she can live with it like that. For god sake stop sewing tit masks and get a paint brush out ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just move more crap in front of it no one will notice ๐Ÿ‘€
It just looks so grim and filthy ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 6
Her house is so bleeping grim!!!!!! Itโ€™ll be like for months now
Stop buying shite and sort your house

Reactions: 7
So her husband takes the top cupboards off... and she doesnโ€™t bother to just give it all a coat of white paint?! It looks HORRIFIC and so grimy. She blames the previous owners all the time but sheโ€™s been in that house long enough to frigging sort it out. So gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sheโ€™s actually planning on leaving it like that now isnโ€™t she ๐Ÿ™ˆ I mean all it really needs is a lick of paint to tide it over for a bit if they really canโ€™t afford to get it done now (which they could if she stopped spending like a maniac!!)

god itโ€™s so bad itโ€™s making me itch, I could not live like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow she was lucky enough to go on a date night and she moaned about literally everything. I haven't had a date night since January and would literally bite some ones hand off for the chance of some time with my OH child free. The woman is so ungrateful.

Reactions: 12
There is no way that theyโ€™ve eaten all that junk food between them! Two bags of share bag Doritos? Me and my husband struggle to get through one bag between us in an evening. No wonder she was grumpy, probably felt sick from all that food

There is no way that theyโ€™ve eaten all that junk food between them! Two bags of share bag Doritos? Me and my husband struggle to get through one bag between us in an evening. No wonder she was grumpy, probably felt sick from all that food
Tbh, I could easily eat a bag or dorioes by myself haha but not if they ate any of the other bits too.

Reactions: 6
Whinging cow. You got taken on a nice evening out (especially considering how things are) and you complained about it all. Oh and she didn't understand Tenet. Ignorant.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.