Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mince pies aren't burnt cos the daughter helped make them. Bav needs supervision in the kitchen at all times.

20201127_195941.jpg

what on earth is this hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The cake looks like it would bounce rubbery as f**k no amount of icing and marzipan will save that, but that would add to the syns so plain rubbery cake it is no wonder she's made it in November still chewing it in December๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Christmas "cake" has more veg than an allotment ๐Ÿคฎ she just sucks the joy out of everything, the poor sods can't even enjoy some cake in that grim house

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I donโ€™t come on here often but omg I have to pass comment... zoflora have done her a favour and gifted her some anti bac. HINT HINT bav, clean ya house... itโ€™s mingin!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she really #ad - ing Zoflora ?? Her house looks like it should be fumigated and hasnโ€™t seen a vacuum in months ! Surely Zoflora canโ€™t be sending this shambles free stuff ??

Reactions: 7
Is she really #ad - ing Zoflora ?? Her house looks like it should be fumigated and hasnโ€™t seen a vacuum in months ! Surely Zoflora canโ€™t be sending this shambles free stuff ??
maybe itโ€™s like a โ€˜how clean is my house advertโ€™. Look everyone this place is a tit hole but look what happens with just 7 bottles of zoflo ๐Ÿ˜‚ she could be cleaning companyโ€™s advertising dream IMO๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheโ€™s on those sites where you can apply for companies to send you stuff. Anyone remember the short lived teeth whitening stuff? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Do you think she buys stuff herself then just whacks #ad #aff #gifted cos she thinks she's important? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I do think this. She's a middle aged boring woman with no dress sense and no nice meals, boring insta feed... Who the duck is gonna gift her stuff. Come on now. My mother's feed is more interesting than hers and that's saying something ๐Ÿ˜‚ She reckons she don't stop and she works constantly yet her apple watch tells a different story. She does hardly any steps. I work and have 5 kids and I clean my home. My Fitbit tells me I do over 10k steps every day. She's such a bavvy bullshitter. She's lazy. She does duck all and she knows it.

Also it's Christmas, have a bleeping proper cake not a vegetable one you bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
omg I knew Bav was bad but to not even have a day off and allow herself to eat a proper slice of Christmas cake takes the pods. What a fun sponge ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.