Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she would have needed to explain how to use the washing machine? Surely he can work it out for himself if he really needed to use it. How much washing could there have been. They must create loads of it!

Reactions: 3
He's an engineer. If he can't work a washing machine, he's in the wrong job. It's just her and making out she can only do the washing cos she's hard done to. Little miss baverella. Wonder if she has any mice helping her out! She looks like the kinda person to stink, she has little time do things cos she's super busy, so washing might be sacrificed! Hence the washing, leaving tide marks on everything!

Reactions: 5
She always says if you don't like it don't read blah blah its her page blah blah. Yet as soon as she gets a small bit of criticism, she disappears.

Reactions: 4
She knew there was a reason she married him. Yeah so you could freeload off him and piggyback your way through life never having earned a penny of it. I truly hope she gets a good hard dose of karma. Ugly, horse toothed, bug eyed, old hag

Off topic but 'Butternut Bav' still makes me piss myself laughing 😂😂😂😂 I wonder if they all call her this behind her back thanks to Tattle 😉😆

She should leave the cooking up to him more. Although his dinner looks dry as anything at least it looks more appealing then her ones 🙈

At a guess, it’s because she comes across as a bleep on her account, so she doesn’t suit the squeaky clean image sw loves to portray everyone that’s ever tried it has.
Harry pickard is a prick and he gets invited. Same as dann sully

Reactions: 2
Harry pickard is a prick and he gets invited. Same as dann sully
You actually raise a very valid point.... Does she still go to meetings? I stopped following her ages ago. I don’t even know who Dann Sully is, but his name makes me think of Monsters, Inc!

• Haha
You actually raise a very valid point.... Does she still go to meetings? I stopped following her ages ago. I don’t even know who Dann Sully is, but his name makes me think of Monsters, Inc!
Did harry ever go to meetings? I thought he’d bought all his certificates online or maybe I’m thinking of someone else..

Did harry ever go to meetings? I thought he’d bought all his certificates online or maybe I’m thinking of someone else..
I think so - if I’m honest, I didn’t follow him. His account blew up around the time I fell out of love with insta, so I didn’t follow him. I think I looked at his profile, saw he was doing a jd seasonings ad, decided he was a knobhead and didn’t ever look again x

• Haha
Pretty sure he’s never been to one. It was proven he bought all his certificates.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.