Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of ChubClubThing with 23 votes πŸ˜‚

Thought I'd make a new one whilst she's quiet πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
66466A1A-AA01-463F-B809-1065F919C297.jpeg

Life is hectic - says the woman who doesn’t go to work.......!! I only work 2hrs a week (and occasional cover) with an 8yr old at school and a 3yr old about to start pre-school, but I’m not saying my life is particularly hectic πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The extra 10 min commute cuts into her time to......go to the gym.....shopping.....gym.....shopping.....cook rank food......gym and oh yeah shopping! Poor representation of a woman!

Reactions: 12
If she thinks her life is hectic how would she cope if she had to work and/ or didn’t have so much help? The woman is worringly clueless and clearly doesn’t live in the real world!

Reactions: 6
I must of been making cottage/ shepherds pie wrong for years I only use oxo cubes 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh gosh πŸ™„ She needs JD seasoning because once her kids are both going to school, she won't have the time to add her own spices so it's quicker to use JD seasonings πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
πŸ˜‚ She's back πŸŽ‰

Obviouslyyyyyy hannah needs recipe kits because she will be too busy reading (her own books? does she actually have interests or hobbies outside of shopping?!) and doing the kids homework for them.... Whilst they're at school? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ I'm pretty certain homework is for the kids to do, I bet the teachers cringe.

Plus she might run out of a spice! It's not like she's in a shop every single day or anything!

Mummy daughter time πŸ™„ pink glittery butterfly nails, I wonder if she will give her a crash course in ironing too so that she really knows she's a female!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does this goofy wanker not realise that every time she tries to peddle her crappy seasonings she has to #AD #Affiliate?? Just putting it once on another post doesn't cut it you drip. All the insta assholes do it it's so annoying!

Reactions: 5
Does this goofy wanker not realise that every time she tries to peddle her crappy seasonings she has to #AD #Affiliate?? Just putting it once on another post doesn't cut it you drip. All the insta assholes do it it's so annoying!
I was one of those people and I actually made a complaint to ASA cus it was pissing me off so much! I’ve just tried to find the reply but I deleted it πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Said basically they had looked into it and make them aware blah blah I’m so annoyed I can’t remember the exact wording! I think my mistake was I only send one SS. I should have collated more evidence πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It did say they had contacted jd seasonings to establish the relationship they had so I duno πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I must have had enough of the ads that day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I was one of those people and I actually made a complaint to ASA cus it was pissing me off so much! I’ve just tried to find the reply but I deleted it πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Said basically they had looked into it and make them aware blah blah I’m so annoyed I can’t remember the exact wording! I think my mistake was I only send one SS. I should have collated more evidence πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It did say they had contacted jd seasonings to establish the relationship they had so I duno πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I must have had enough of the ads that day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The arrogance of her! Some people may make a genuine mistake but it's doubtful with her, the toad!

Argh so annoying. What's the point in publishing guidelines if no bugger follows them πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜€ Good on you for reporting though πŸ‘Š

Reactions: 3
Hers annoy me! She puts 'Gifted' in the smallest writing on her stories and then last week just threw AdGifted in the middle of her paragraph!
I think she's missing the point completely.
You have to state it Clearly not hidden, in the middle, tiny writing...
Might report her too πŸ€” I did consider it before

Hers annoy me! She puts 'Gifted' in the smallest writing on her stories and then last week just threw AdGifted in the middle of her paragraph!
I think she's missing the point completely.
You have to state it Clearly not hidden, in the middle, tiny writing...
Might report her too πŸ€” I did consider it before
That’s the reason I did it, like clearly trying to get around with it in a devious way! You can’t play ignorant to the rules all the time, just pisses me off how much the jd peddlers try it!

Reactions: 1
She also said before that she doesn't have to declare it as an Ad because they don't tell her what to write πŸ™„

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.