Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greygoose

😡 😡 I wonder how funny it would be if someone took an intrusive 'money shot' of her! That sort of behaviour is just totally not OK! What's wrong with her?! This man is there to work and she's taking 'upskirt' pictures of him 😡 she's disgusting she really fucking is! Just because he's working as a naked butler doesn't give anyone the right to do that to him!

Reactions: 29

Comeagain?!

The resident fun sponge having a weekend away and has packed slimming world meals......she's about as much fun as a shaved vagina 2 days in when it's just starting to regrow and annoys the fuck out of ya! I don't know how she gets invited to these things. What a sad woman to take meals with you. She really is petrified of losing that control over food. She needs to seek help and a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Corky

Why dont you give blood? How about none of your business you "never off duty" prize prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

asapmob

Rather than drawing daft pictures of fucking Disney characters maybe she should draw up a fucking C.V and get a job the work shy cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Hanabanana

Ffs I just went to search her on Instagram and found myself typing ‘butternut’ instead of her user name 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

KNYE_19

"Doesnt clean up sick, treats her husband like a dick, shes a blood donor snob but hallelujah shes got a job!!"

• Haha

Sassy28

I have genuinely never seen anyone so unhappy.
She has a life of shopping plus things like the PTA & giving that all important blood & platelets. Parents falling at her feet every 2 mins to babysit her children & a husband who works his arse off to fund her.

The thing that irritates me the most is she complains how exhausted she is, how busy she is but every single thing she posts is something voluntary. Choir is voluntary, being on the PTA in 2 schools is voluntary, blood donations are voluntary and shopping is voluntary!!!
Most of us HAVE to go to work, to earn money, it isn't a choice and we moan less than her!
I appreciate every thing I have, I value every penny, because I EARN IT. My children aren't spoilt brats because my bank card isn't pulled out everytime we need to entertain them, we go to the park or softplay not shopping, what kid likes shopping?!
It makes me feel ill people like her are just flaunting what they and she doesn't appreciate it one bit, some people out there are really suffering, she doesn't know what real hard work is.
Even decorating her house is a pain for her, surely it should be positive that she's making the house a home?!
Spoilt brat that's all she is!
Sorry but it really irritates me!

Comeagain?!

I could donate. But I don't. Why? Because I work 5 days a week. When I'm not working I clean my house. Cook food that doesn't require some overpriced herbs. Play and bathe my children before putting them to bed. At the weekend. Yes I have parents who would look after my children and yes they sometimes do, however, I'm not going to dump my kids when the weekends are the only time I have them long enough to do fun activities together. She has alllllllll the time in the world because she does none of this. I could literally kick the woman's face into touch for being such an unbearable privileged all round shit person. This entitled spoilt cunt needs a reality check and bigger t shirts. Trying to squeeze yourself into a smaller size, does not make you a smaller size. Wanker.

Reactions: 16

Comeagain?!

She lives her diet through her kids. I think she's absolutely terrified of putting weight on because her entire personality (or lack of one!) is centered around her having lost weight. If she didn't have weightless, what would she have? She has no job. No friends. Her kids are both in school. So all she has to fill her days is buying clothes upon clothes. If she didn't have that. She really would have nothing. It's sad. Really sad. That a woman, still young. Lives to buy clothes. Restricts her diet severely. Lacks social skills, friends and jobs. Bumps her kids off at any given chance, after whoring them out for freebies to all of social media. Spending her lonely days tagging and documenting her every move. What a sad, pathetic way to live. I also think her husband is a just as arrogant as she is. I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest. I think they both use her parents as cash cows. And to me, that is the most disgusting thing of all. Taking money off retired people that have worked for it. She really should be ashamed of the person she is.

Greygoose

Thrilling day in the bav House today. She's given the kids the wrong homework and now her fave pen has run out, but don't worry you'll never guess what she's got! That's right, she has another pen! 😱

I'm off for a lay down, it's too much!

• Haha

Comeagain?!

The "morning after" picture lol morning after what?! No drinking or eating like a normal human being? What an absolute melt!

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
My kids would've been bored of it by now and would probably get it out again in a months time to do 2 pictures and bored of it again!

You never see them with toys and stuff over the floor like normal kids.
It's always been sitting with adults, playing 1 board game between them, sitting reading, drawing or colour coordinated lego. Are they even allowed to play? 🤔

Hahahaha 😂😂 Nice one

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I’ve screenshotted it and I’m considering sending it to the schools, what a lovely PTA representative they have

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Fanaff

VIP Member
Of course she’s taking SW ready meals on the hen do 😂 god she wouldn’t know fun if it slapped her in the face! “Guys, this is MY food and drink, it’s all synned to protect my weight loss, please don’t eat this, it’s only for me, you guys enjoy your snacks that are very very high in syns but enjoy ok” phahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Fanaff

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she doesn’t do her cleaning in the week, when her precious kids who she apparently misses so much now they are at school. I also don’t understand why she can’t clean when they are home or how she claims to clean so much when her house constantly looks like a shittip.

In summary, I don’t understand at all!

Reactions: 14