Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants her Horsham me there lol after them all. He is looking after you. He's working to pay for your mortgage and excessive spending. What's wrong bav, scared you've got to look after the kids on your own? I guess tomorrow will see her shoving the girl off to grandma's! Good forbid she looks after her own child. Sorry excuse for a human being

Reactions: 1
I missed this part is it in the article?

Also wouldn’t surprise me if she contacted the sun.. out of all the people spoke about on here why would they pick her out to reference ?
I think it's because she's often in the most recent threads and they've just looked down them and picked a few. I presume.

The sun article is from years ago isnt it? Not when her being in anything recently
This Sun article was posted yesterday :)
Only mentions her name but it's all about Tattle

This comment has been a lot of people's points.
Bav only found this in the first place because she Googled herself!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She gets off lightly on here compared to some people! She did a Fopperholic did she .. what a surprise I'm in The Scum🙄 Is Bav a dinner lady or have I missed something?? 😂

She gets off lightly on here compared to some people! She did a Fopperholic did she .. what a surprise I'm in The Scum🙄 Is Bav a dinner lady or have I missed something?? 😂
According to Wooton website, she is 😂 Funny how she's never mentioned that!

She wants her husband home from work so he can look after them 🙄
Man up woman. You've got a sore throat 😑 As if he doesn't do enough for you already.
She'll be in bed early tonight and he'll be sorting the kids

Last edited:
Is she for real ?? Never EVER seen such a lazy , whiney ,needy woman. Her hubby probably doesn’t work nights at all - he just goes somewhere for a rest !!
God. Can you imagine when she's ill? All she's got is a sore throat and she wants to stay in bed all day 🙄
Maybe do some of that ironing you're always moaning about Bav?

Reactions: 4
Is she for real ?? Never EVER seen such a lazy , whiney ,needy woman. Her hubby probably doesn’t work nights at all - he just goes somewhere for a rest !!
Didn't they have 'date night' last night ? Did this mean he went out then straight to work? She needs to grow up spoilt madam !!

Reactions: 9
My partner work full time for 6 days a week. I dont moan at all when he come home I cook him a dinner and let him rest. I'm only 20 yrs old and more mature then her..

Reactions: 5
Very appropriate she captioned her meal with *yuck* all of her posts should start with that...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.