Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs “I don’t read tattle” clearly has been reading tattle... and the pictures have now disappeared... if all was ok you wouldn’t of deleted them bav
how pathetic is she? She's vile ! Stop checking here, Stop checking Insta and just enjoy the Hen Weekend - sad woman !

Reactions: 4
It still doesn't make it okay to have even asked the guy for the photo in the first place 🙄 Stupid woman.

Reactions: 7
Mrs “I don’t read tattle” clearly has been reading tattle... and the pictures have now disappeared... if all was ok you wouldn’t of deleted them bav
Well if she’s reading take on board the comments Bav. how about showing a bit of respect and decorum in the first place ya batty cow- oh wait you don’t have any... you’re a mother and a wife. My husband would go ape tit at me if I posted or even took a picture like that and I would do the same with him. if you put your life on display expect judgment and comments you might not like. I could go on all night about this bint. Rant over, good night.

Reactions: 9
Skanky old pervert. Circumstances are, having respect for someone doing their job, hard I know given you don't have one, but for those that do, don't degrade them.

Reactions: 6
That butler in the buff would of 100% thought awfully about it. I know a couple and they have to basically please these desperate thirsty hens and would 100% cringe at being asked for a photo like that

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine the tit a man would get if he posted an upskirt vagina shot 🙈 I just dont know why you would take a pic like that even if you did ask permission 😷

😂 Her story where she says people should ask about the circumstances, but when someone did she got all snotty and said she didn't need to explain herself! 🤷‍♂️

She needs to stop digging herself a deeper hole, take the picture down and apologise, she's embarrassing herself. I'm wondering if she would have asked for a picture up the apron of a white man or if she's fetishising this man because he's a poc 🤔 she's a piece of tit so it wouldn't surprise me.

If she was shut in a room full of randy men and they asked if they could take a picture of her vagina (when she's already nude, being paid to be there and vulnerable) is she honestly saying she feels like she could say no? She knows full well what she has done is wrong, but mummy and the rest of the hillbillies will be telling her she doesn't have to explain herself! 🙄

Reactions: 12
She is acting like THE biggest piece of tit. Complete double standards because you’re all right - if it was her in his position, she’d say it was sexual harassment and cry about being scared she was gonna get attacked or something (to add extra drama). Whoever it was that said she should be reported to the school, I REALLY hope you did it. She’d not give a tit about doing it to someone else, in fact I think she’d enjoy it.

I know she reads in here, so I hope she realises that the reason she has no friends isn’t because she’s so busy, it’s because she’s a massive tit-eating donkey fucker who needs to learn how to be a decent human again, rather than think she’s above everyone else. The only interesting thing she’s ever done is lose weight, and that took away her personality, so I think I’d rather stay fat tbh.

Reactions: 10
She's obviously sex deprived. Sexualizing men. But going to bed at 8pm every night doesn't leave much chance of anything happening. 100% her fella is having it away. If you are reading here bav. Grow up. Learn some respect, morals. Become a contributing member of society. Work for a living. Stop palming your kids off and burn those bleeping never off duty crock of tit t shirts, cos lady, you're ALWAYS off duty!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never heard of this account before how the fk has she got 25k followers 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 WTF her pictures are terrible and all her food looks rank, I am in disbelief. Where do you these people come from 😂.

Reactions: 5
That hen do looks like a riot 😏 who says night clubbing these days Jesus woman you need to get a life and some cock you’re clearly not getting any 🤣

Another thing she would be absolutely disgusted if someone else on insta had posted that! It’s absolutely not ok. The guy is there to do a job not for desperate witches to take photos of his dick! It’s so bleeping wrong what a disgrace to the PTA! 🤣🤣🤣

She needs a kick in the fanny

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
'I showed Chris how to use the washing machine but wasn't expecting him to remember'....Bav he isn't another child of yours, he is your husband and a grown man, I pretty sure he could have worked out how to use the washing machine himself. What a patronising twit you are. Honestly the woman is something else.

Reactions: 8
'I showed Chris how to use the washing machine but wasn't expecting him to remember'....Bav he isn't another child of yours, he is your husband and a grown man, I pretty sure he could have worked out how to use the washing machine himself. What a patronising twit you are. Honestly the woman is something else.
Someone commented about him doing it more often!!! He works hard, she doesn't at all!

Reactions: 2
🙄
All the people saying maybe he should help more often.
I think he does enough! He works nights, takes the kids to school with her, does stuff round the house and then cooks dinner all fitted around sleeping?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.