Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You actually raise a very valid point.... Does she still go to meetings? I stopped following her ages ago. I don’t even know who Dann Sully is, but his name makes me think of Monsters, Inc!
You don't wanna know he's a right tosser😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my Christ, if I had that on my phone my partner would hit the roof lmao and I’d do the same if he did it. Doesn’t look very attractive either if I’m honest 😂

Reactions: 3
Ahhh the ad for that tit projector! She knew she was sucking ass when she posted it! Has to tag evvvverything. Absolutely hate this woman! Freeloading scum sucking sponging sad bleep!

Reactions: 5
Was just coming on here to say the same. The constant tagging paid off! She is so predictable and scroungy. Urgh.

Reactions: 4
The kids smiling in that projector post but I can tell his eyes are saying "please, someone send me some creativity because my fun sponge mum has zapped it from me"!

I used to have a similar thing when I was little that my aunt got me and you have no idea how pissed I was with myself everytime I tried to draw something cool at school without it. It doesn't teach you how to draw, it teaches you how to trace, but tracing paper is a damn sight cheaper! 🤔 Wish she would just let those kids have some unstructured playtime, let them loose with some crafts and see what they create, at least they get that freedom at school I guess!

Also bav, your kid is 4 and at school, stop encouraging her to pronounce words wrong. 😑

Reactions: 5
My kids would've been bored of it by now and would probably get it out again in a months time to do 2 pictures and bored of it again!

You never see them with toys and stuff over the floor like normal kids.
It's always been sitting with adults, playing 1 board game between them, sitting reading, drawing or colour coordinated lego. Are they even allowed to play? 🤔

Hahahaha 😂😂 Nice one

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On the beg again. Matching outfits with her daughter and a Christmas tree. The power of Google is amazing. She could find both easily. But beggybav is on the scrounge again. She should be ashamed. Freeloader.

On the beg again. Matching outfits with her daughter and a Christmas tree. The power of Google is amazing. She could find both easily. But beggybav is on the scrounge again. She should be ashamed. Freeloader.
But googling it doesn't get her interaction very high 😉
So she needs to do that to keep the free gifts up

Reactions: 2
Of course she looked at the size after trying it on 🙄 She knew damn well what size it was 🙄 Nevermind the fact it's on a different side

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course she looked at the size after trying it on 🙄 She knew damn well what size it was 🙄 Nevermind the fact it's on a different side
Silly witch, like who does that. As if you'd try something on not knowing what size it was first .... She's an absolute prize is Bav 🤣🤣
Jumpers are worn a bit baggier these days anyhow so she just looks even more frumpy in her skin tight stuff 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.