Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s still there for me. If you report something Instagram doesn’t show you it anymore

Schools don't like any bad publicity. If enough people kicked up about their new PTA pratt, they may kick her off!

Sexual misconduct is often perpetrated against an individual without their consent or where the power dynamics of the relationship are being challenged in an effort to redefine the nature or form of consent necessary in a given circumstance. The alleged misconduct can be of various degrees, such as exposure of genitals.

Power being he was the employee. She was the client.

Upskirting is illegal!

Reactions: 7
Schools don't like any bad publicity. If enough people kicked up about their new PTA pratt, they may kick her off!

Sexual misconduct is often perpetrated against an individual without their consent or where the power dynamics of the relationship are being challenged in an effort to redefine the nature or form of consent necessary in a given circumstance. The alleged misconduct can be of various degrees, such as exposure of genitals.

Power being he was the employee. She was the client.

Upskirting is illegal!

It isn't a bad idea to be honest. My kids go to the same school as Austin.
When my kids started, we all got letters to say we weren't even allowed to post pictures of our children online in their uniform. Which she does, to thousands of followers! One of them is the year below Austin and the other is the year above so I would imagine she would have had the same letter too!

I can imagine a lot of parents wouldnt want someone running the PTA knowing she posts things like this online

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She's putting children in danger for her own selfishness. Who posts their kids schools in today's day and age?! She's a twit. She needs taking down a peg or two. Getting a job and getting herself off of social media! Weirdo!

God she’s a delight isn’t she 🙄. As for trying to portray that being on the PTA is a full time job is an absolute piss take.

Reactions: 5
Just scroll through her feed and you'll find both schools 🙄 not surprised by her replies at all, she really is just horrid, I've unfollowed her, I won't be be classed as a 'follower' of someone like that (don't worry, I'll hate stalk every now and then 😂) I hope more and more people find this tattle and realise what a bleep she is. (hope a few disgruntled parents Google her and find us too 😂) whoever has screenshotted the story please send to school! I've reported so can't see it

Reactions: 3
Luckily I screenshot it then reported it but insta said there was nothing wrong with it anyway 🤨

Reactions: 1
I see she's still holding hands with mummy. Maybe she wasn't allowed out to play by herself! Or maybe mummy is there to pay for her drinks!

• Haha
Those gums must run in the family. Her mothers got them an so does the brother. Wonder what causes it🧐

• Haha
It's not just the gums though. It's the teeth on top. It wasn't as noticeable when she was bigger
It’s the gums the teeth the nose the googly eyes she def hit every branch on the ugly tree on the way down! Ps. You put the cock in your mouth love not up your nose.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.