Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I've only just seen your reply about messaging her, glad you called her out on it!

Whether she asked or not it's still sick behaviour. She's saying she went over to him and asked to take this picture and if she could post it online. He's alone in a room full of women all laughing like hyenas, how is he going to say no? It's pressuring him into saying yes. I don't care what excuse she gives on this, it's all wrong, she should be ashamed, she's defending sexual harassment and of someone of colour too. She's scum! 😡

Reactions: 5
I don't really understand why she said he was there for THREE hours. I said he was there doing his job so that point still stands

Apparently the butler said she could take it and also chose the photo to cover his parts for her to post...apparently
How do u know this? X

"not that I have to justify myself to you" No bav you do, you have a public insta with a large following and you're posting totally inappropriate stuff. If you can use your bullshit 'platform' and influence people to donate blood (own words remember) then you can face up to the fact that you're using your platform all wrong in this event. 😡

I told her it doesnt matter whether he agreed or not, she shouldnt have even wanted to take the photo in the first place.
I said it's not appropriate, it isnt funny and doesnt make her look 'cool'

She said: ''I really couldnt care to be honest. This page is a blog of my life and this was part of it. He said I could share it and actually encouraged it''

I said there are many people who think it is wrong for her to post it.

She said ''Ah ok then. Whatever gets you through life. Now I'm off to enjoy myself without any judgement because guess what? Opinions of people like you dont matter to me''

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I told her it doesnt matter whether he agreed or not, she shouldnt have even wanted to take the photo in the first place.
I said it's not appropriate, it isnt funny and doesnt make her look 'cool'

She said: ''I really couldnt care to be honest. This page is a blog of my life and this was part of it. He said I could share it and actually encouraged it''

I said there are many people who think it is wrong for her to post it.

She said ''Ah ok then. Whatever gets you through life. Now I'm off to enjoy myself without any judgement because guess what? Opinions of people like you dont matter to me''
My god, no wonder she doesn’t have any friends and only gets to do stuff with her family! She has such an entitled attitude, sad old bint. I judge you Bav, I have an opinion of you that you just prove is correct over and over!

My god, no wonder she doesn’t have any friends and only gets to do stuff with her family! She has such an entitled attitude, sad old bint. I judge you Bav, I have an opinion of you that you just prove is correct over and over!
Makes me laugh that she says ''Opinions of people like you''

What? People that call you out? People that don't agree with you?

I did have to throw in that I can guarantee if the roles were reversed, she would have something to say but thats just the way she works, full of gender stereotypes haha! Couldnt help myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Makes me laugh that she says ''Opinions of people like you''

What? People that call you out? People that don't agree with you?
“People like you” what people that work, don’t post gurning selfies for strangers, people who don’t think volunteering for the PTA is a personality trait or people who don’t waste hundreds of pounds on crap t shirts. Yeah, I’d much rather be with you all, my people 🤣

Reactions: 8
I presume this is you 😂
So much for her saying if anyone wants to tell her anything to her instead of posting on Tattle then to do so. Yet every time, she posts it on her page 😂
HAHA! and that is my actual account haha! I just go on there to nose at peoples profiles! I dont use it to post photos haha!

She's also blocked me haha!

HAHA! and that is my actual account haha! I just go on there to nose at peoples profiles! I dont use it to post photos haha!

She's also blocked me haha!
I dont really think calling her out on posting that photo is telling her how to live her life haha! Wonder how long it is before I get messages from her sheep?

• Wow
  • Haha
I’ve screenshotted it and I’m considering sending it to the schools, what a lovely PTA representative they have

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Also she needs to size up that top, it looks like it's meant to be the baggy style, it's not meant to cling that much at the waist!
I always think the same when she posts pictures of new clothes,she seems to pick the smallest size possible that she can squeeze into.Just buy the correct size,nobody cares!

Reactions: 4
I always think the same when she posts pictures of new clothes,she seems to pick the smallest size possible that she can squeeze into.Just buy the correct size,nobody cares!
I agree! A lot of them are so short because she's got such a small size!

Just so she can say she purchased a size 8 or whatever

Reactions: 3
Send to the schools. What she's done is illegal. Does she have his written consent? No. Only what he apparently said to her but we all know she's full of tit so who's to say she's just not trying to dig herself out of a hole!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.