Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😡 😡 I wonder how funny it would be if someone took an intrusive 'money shot' of her! That sort of behaviour is just totally not OK! What's wrong with her?! This man is there to work and she's taking 'upskirt' pictures of him 😡 she's disgusting she really bleeping is! Just because he's working as a naked butler doesn't give anyone the right to do that to him!
Christ that’s f#cking vile behaviour, to not only do that but then upload it aswell? Not right in the head!!!

Reactions: 10
How would she feel if that's was her dad? Or her son? Or her husband? She should be able to respect people on their own merit but clearly she doesn't, so I hope she checks here and sees how sick this is. I've reported it, she posted a picture of his back with a distinctive tattoo on it too, so people that know him may see it. She's absolutely bleeping vile. Once upon a time I felt a bit sorry for her 😡 never again!

The thing I can't get my head around is that she's posting this tit and all the school parents that dislike her can find her insta and look at all this. How can she show her face when she's showing herself to be a wanker?

Reactions: 8
So glad I wasn't the only one who thought this!!
it's one level to take the photo in the first place but another to actually post it!!

Christ that’s f#cking vile behaviour, to not only do that but then upload it aswell? Not right in the head!!!
Just realised I basically said the exact same as you 😂

Reactions: 2
😡 😡 I wonder how funny it would be if someone took an intrusive 'money shot' of her! That sort of behaviour is just totally not OK! What's wrong with her?! This man is there to work and she's taking 'upskirt' pictures of him 😡 she's disgusting she really bleeping is! Just because he's working as a naked butler doesn't give anyone the right to do that to him!
I totally agree . It’s double standards And highly inappropriate, she’d be up in arms if it was done to her. Pretty sure it’s against IG nudity guidelines. And I’m sure he didn’t give his consent!

Reactions: 6
Shame someone didn't post her half naked photo on the Internet. But I'm sure most don't want to see a saggy deflated hoover bag body. She's a vile, disgusting woman. One day when she grows up and mummy and daddy aren't there for handouts, she'll have to live in the real world. I hope she gets tit on from every direction when that time comes.

Reactions: 3
Oh the irony of wearing a 'never off duty' t-shirt when your on a hen do without your kids. What an absolute dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Been reading Tattle for a while now and just had to create an account for this. I actually messaged her about her photo. I'm sure I'll be blocked now. I asked her how she would feel if it was a relative or how would she feel if it was a man taking a photo of a woman like that as I'm sure she will have double standards for that.

It wont let me post a screenshot for some reason so I'll just write out her reply haha!

''Actually, not that I have to justify myself to you, but he was here for three hours AND he said we could share it. He was here when i created the post, he chose Joey to cover himself too...again, not that I should have to justify myself''

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Shame someone didn't post her half naked photo on the Internet. But I'm sure most don't want to see a saggy deflated hoover bag body. She's a vile, disgusting woman. One day when she grows up and mummy and daddy aren't there for handouts, she'll have to live in the real world. I hope she gets tit on from every direction when that time comes.
She's done that herself when she posts in her knickers and bra ! My kids would be mortified - not to mention my husband if I posed in my underwear on SM..... not that I would..... 1. I look like and inflated hoover bag 😂 and 2. I have more self respect !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah they said it was fine when I reported it 🙄 poor guy! Just doing his job and he has this sex starved pest taking photos like that, she clearly thought it was funny too 🤮 horrid!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
How boring must she be on a hen do!!! And what grown woman has a bed time of 8pm? What exactly does she do all day that merits an 8pm bed time?

Reactions: 5
Oh the irony of wearing a 'never off duty' t-shirt when your on a hen do without your kids. What an absolute dick.
I was coming to write this 🤣 she’s such a dick, doesn’t see irony at all!

Anyone else hoping the butler takes her to court for posting the pictures and takes her for all she's got 😂

I don't really understand why she said he was there for THREE hours. I said he was there doing his job so that point still stands
Anyone else hoping the butler takes her to court for posting the pictures and takes her for all she's got 😂
Apparently the butler said she could take it and also chose the photo to cover his parts for her to post...apparently

The wee hours of the morning lol 1am is not the wee hours lol she really is a sad act! I reckon she goes to bed early cos she doesn't want to eat or have sex. Her husband must be getting it from elsewhere! I bet she's one of these lights off, one position kinda woman. How she has two children I don't know. It must be the most boring sex ever! Cold wet fish or cold wet fish just been caught and flapping about not knowing what to do!

Been reading Tattle for a while now and just had to create an account for this. I actually messaged her about her photo. I'm sure I'll be blocked now. I asked her how she would feel if it was a relative or how would she feel if it was a man taking a photo of a woman like that as I'm sure she will have double standards for that.

It wont let me post a screenshot for some reason so I'll just write out her reply haha!

''Actually, not that I have to justify myself to you, but he was here for three hours AND he said we could share it. He was here when i created the post, he chose Joey to cover himself too...again, not that I should have to justify myself''
Why does she think people will even want to see it? Whether he says it's okay or not, why would you even ask in the first place?

Also if he was apparently there when she posted it... was he in her bed? Because she clearly posted that whilst laying in bed as it came after the one of her 12.59 was late 😂

Last edited:
Why does she think people will even want to see it? Whether he says it's okay or not, why would you even ask in the first place?
Exactly! Why would you even ask. What did she do? Go up to him and say ''Can I take a photo from under your legs?''
Why would you?

• Sick
Upskirting is against the law!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.