Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think it's funny how much she moans about Connie being a picky eater and won't try things new yet there's her who openly admitted she never used to touch vegetables and refused to eat them and wouldn't eat certain foods.
Now she lives on BNS but Connie has to eat all the different things 😂

Reactions: 1
I bet the other members of the PTA's were so happy when she walked in! There they were doing full time jobs, looking after their kids and planning stuff for the PTA and in walks this idiot 😂 with no life at all, happily agreeing to plan everything and not getting paid a penny 🙃 I imagine there's a PTA WhatsApp group and bav is mentioned often 😂

Also, I'm part of a PTA, we have quite a few events coming up and do you know how many days I've had to have a break from 'planning'? Absolutely none because we had a meeting, decided how the events would run and then that's it. The day before one of us will pop out and get bits we need and that's it. 😂 She must think we're all dumb if she's trying to make us believe it's like having a full time job!

Reactions: 6
I don't see how her evening was as manic as she's making out.
They took the kids to her parents, went to parents evening, picked the kids up to go SW, Went home and fed them?
How is that manic?

I also don't why it's such a mission to plan for a party that's happening tomorrow? Surely it'd all be done and discussed? What more planning is there to do? 😂

She also only lost 1lb in the space of 6 weeks so I'm definitely thinking she eats more than she shows!

Last edited:
Why she panicking about a PTA party cause she won’t be there? GET A GRIP!! She’s ‘one of them mums’... makes me piss myself, I hate people like that 😂

Oh and it’s sooooo much effort having to pack cause she’s away for the weekend, be grateful your going away for the weekend child free!!!

I also don’t get why she feels the need to post about her boring day, every single day. She does duck all!!!!!! Imagine having a full time job, and juggling kids, social life, trying to find time with your husband, while fitting in appointments and cleaning/ laundry. Good luck the day she has to do that 🙃

Reactions: 7
Of course she’s taking SW ready meals on the hen do 😂 god she wouldn’t know fun if it slapped her in the face! “Guys, this is MY food and drink, it’s all synned to protect my weight loss, please don’t eat this, it’s only for me, you guys enjoy your snacks that are very very high in syns but enjoy ok” phahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course she’s taking SW ready meals on the hen do 😂 god she wouldn’t know fun if it slapped her in the face! “Guys, this is MY food and drink, it’s all synned to protect my weight loss, please don’t eat this, it’s only for me, you guys enjoy your snacks that are very very high in syns but enjoy ok” phahaha
Was just coming on to say who seriously takes their own meals on a hen weekend. Just go and bloody enjoy yourself and eat like a normal person for once. I dont understand if she is at target why she's always so strict all the time, it doesnt make sense.

Reactions: 7
Was just coming on to say who seriously takes their own meals on a hen weekend. Just go and bloody enjoy yourself and eat like a normal person for once. I dont understand if she is at target why she's always so strict all the time, it doesnt make sense.
Because she's a sad duck who needs to start living her life and appreciating how much she actually has !!!

Reactions: 4
Glad I'm not going on that hen weekend! Bav and her own half a bottle of gin and snacks. Bet she will be a barrel of laughs.

• Haha
The resident fun sponge having a weekend away and has packed slimming world meals......she's about as much fun as a shaved vagina 2 days in when it's just starting to regrow and annoys the duck out of ya! I don't know how she gets invited to these things. What a sad woman to take meals with you. She really is petrified of losing that control over food. She needs to seek help and a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The resident fun sponge having a weekend away and has packed slimming world meals......she's about as much fun as a shaved vagina 2 days in when it's just starting to regrow and annoys the duck out of ya!

Best comparison...EVER.

Reactions: 5
Her own half drunk bottle of gin and some ready meals 😂 christ! You can tell she doesn't get out much can't you?!

If she posts a picture of a ready meal while they all order a takeaway I'm going to die!

I'm waiting for the 'drunk' selfies to start 😬 so cringey!

Reactions: 5
"starting on the mini bus" starting to suck the life out of it more like! What an absolute bore!

Her own half drunk bottle of gin and some ready meals 😂 christ! You can tell she doesn't get out much can't you?!

If she posts a picture of a ready meal while they all order a takeaway I'm going to die!

I'm waiting for the 'drunk' selfies to start 😬 so cringey!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

😂😂 Putting the time up at 1am and thinking she's super hardcore making out it's such a late time to be going to be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😡 😡 I wonder how funny it would be if someone took an intrusive 'money shot' of her! That sort of behaviour is just totally not OK! What's wrong with her?! This man is there to work and she's taking 'upskirt' pictures of him 😡 she's disgusting she really bleeping is! Just because he's working as a naked butler doesn't give anyone the right to do that to him!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.