Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus just got to Zizzis and eat what you want?! One meal is not going to kill you especially when you eat the way you do! Wait for all the photos of her family’s pizzas and her sad, dressing free salad that she substituted bread for some butternut squash she batch cooked at home and put in her bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she not realise that we know she isn't busy 😂

A potato that size would take 8 minutes in a microwave to cook from fresh so she's doing nothing but taking up room in her freezer 😬 I'm sure she'll use it as an excuse to buy a new one!

The projector thing that she's constantly plugging is really annoying me, why can't she just let her kids use their imagination?! She colour codes their lego, she does their homework and now they can't even create their own pictures, they have to sit and trace everything 🙄

Reactions: 5
Is she on crack?! Or selling it?! A new sofa and hers is only a year old?! Wtf woman?! Does she piss money or is mummy and daddy paying for it?! I'm gobsmacked at the pure luxurious life this twit leads!! Without working for it or earning!!!! My god if I ever saw her, I actually think I'd do time because I'd find the biggest butternut squash I could find and slap her with it. Repeatedly.

• Haha
  • Heart
That sofa is hideous. Hope that isn't the one she has gone for 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her parents have got to be paying and giving her money as well surely. there's no way with 1 wage that they could afford all they have and do

Something I never understand... why all the weightloss accounts... that have been at target for a long time... take a photo front on and sideways every single time?

Also she needs to size up that top, it looks like it's meant to be the baggy style, it's not meant to cling that much at the waist!

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone need a new sofa after 16 months?? Plus the fact it's always been covered with throws??
Also amazed she has gone somewhere other than the carvery for dinner.....everyone knows Bav loves her plate of Brussel sprouts!

She's a compulsive spender. It's the only thing that legitamely makes her happy. She's obviously a very lonely person. She has so much spare time on her hands that the only thing she knows what to do with it, is buy to excessive amounts. It's disturbing. And it's definitely not her or her husband paying for that sofa. He's not even on a great wage so I'd bet my one and only kidney on the fact that her parents are giving her spending money. Daddy spoils princess hannah. duck her brother, he might as well not even be in the family. I take my hat off to him for putting up with a scummy sponging sap of a sister! And working for a living and paying his own way in life, instead of mooching off of others.

So despite the fact she has never mentioned fox and moon before, all of a sudden because there is an affiliate programne she is all over it. It’s ridiculous. .

So despite the fact she has never mentioned fox and moon before, all of a sudden because there is an affiliate programne she is all over it. It’s ridiculous. .
She’s mentioned her fox and moon diaries several times. I think she has at least 2 because 1 at a time clearly isn’t enough!

Reactions: 1
Life is too short not to eat the cake ! God I bet she's so much fun on a meal out ! NOT !

Reactions: 5
She comes across so miserable. She constantly has to complain about everything she is doing, she seems so lost and takes joy from the average things in life. I hate to say it but an ounce of me almost feels slightly sorry for her. But then I remember her attitude is disgusting. 😅

Reactions: 6
Anyone else getting fed up of her going on about how doing both PTAs is a full time job? 😑

Anyone else getting fed up of her going on about how doing both PTAs is a full time job? 😑
I would love to see her spend an hour in a stressful, fast paced job, if she classes sitting in a pub chatting tit a job. What a joke!

Reactions: 9
Is it me or does she look more friendly before she lost weight 😂

Reactions: 1
She's always been a stuck up, greedy, lazy, work shy pig. It's just now instead of food to gorge on, it's rancid clothes and sofas. She was always a witch, just now the fat has gone from her face that used to hide it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.