Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have genuinely never seen anyone so unhappy.
She has a life of shopping plus things like the PTA & giving that all important blood & platelets. Parents falling at her feet every 2 mins to babysit her children & a husband who works his arse off to fund her.

The thing that irritates me the most is she complains how exhausted she is, how busy she is but every single thing she posts is something voluntary. Choir is voluntary, being on the PTA in 2 schools is voluntary, blood donations are voluntary and shopping is voluntary!!!
Most of us HAVE to go to work, to earn money, it isn't a choice and we moan less than her!
I appreciate every thing I have, I value every penny, because I EARN IT. My children aren't spoilt brats because my bank card isn't pulled out everytime we need to entertain them, we go to the park or softplay not shopping, what kid likes shopping?!
It makes me feel ill people like her are just flaunting what they and she doesn't appreciate it one bit, some people out there are really suffering, she doesn't know what real hard work is.
Even decorating her house is a pain for her, surely it should be positive that she's making the house a home?!
Spoilt brat that's all she is!
Sorry but it really irritates me!

Reactions: 17
I have genuinely never seen anyone so unhappy.
She has a life of shopping plus things like the PTA & giving that all important blood & platelets. Parents falling at her feet every 2 mins to babysit her children & a husband who works his arse off to fund her.

The thing that irritates me the most is she complains how exhausted she is, how busy she is but every single thing she posts is something voluntary. Choir is voluntary, being on the PTA in 2 schools is voluntary, blood donations are voluntary and shopping is voluntary!!!
Most of us HAVE to go to work, to earn money, it isn't a choice and we moan less than her!
I appreciate every thing I have, I value every penny, because I EARN IT. My children aren't spoilt brats because my bank card isn't pulled out everytime we need to entertain them, we go to the park or softplay not shopping, what kid likes shopping?!
It makes me feel ill people like her are just flaunting what they and she doesn't appreciate it one bit, some people out there are really suffering, she doesn't know what real hard work is.
Even decorating her house is a pain for her, surely it should be positive that she's making the house a home?!
Spoilt brat that's all she is!
Sorry but it really irritates me!
I completely agree.
Why can’t she volunteer at a food bank? Then she might realise just how fortunate she is and stop buying everything to excess. She does not need that many coats. If I buy a coat I expect it to last me YEARS before I entertain the idea of buying a new one. She is a consumerist, and ruining the environment in doing so, bringing up her kids to be spoilt.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s an absolute disgrace that she calls her husband a dick on her stories. It’s actually making you look like an absolute dick broadcasting to all of your followers, just shows how vile you are!
I actually don’t agree with this - my husband and I are always like this with each other and as long as we both know it’s all in fun, I don’t see the issue.
If she’s called him one and actually meant it, well - yeah, that is wrong cos it’s airing dirty laundry to people who, quite frankly, couldn’t give a tit 😂

Reactions: 1
How old is she? Posting pictures she's copied from a projector onto her Instagram 😂 What does she want? Free colouring pencils? A pat on the back? A well done sticker?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't she get a coat from White Stuff the other day??

I've never shopped there but I gather that they're not cheap.

She's just pissing their money on unnecessary purchases. Yet is complaining about the prices of the educational programmes for her children.

I despair sometimes.

Reactions: 7
An ugly one at that! Spending hubby's pennies again! I'd be so ashamed leeching off everyone.

Reactions: 1
That new coat is way too tight!
She really needs to stop buying stuff that just fits, we get it you’re slim now and have done amazing with weight loss but that doesn’t mean you have to squeeze yourself into a certain size u need room to breathe!
even the onesie her little girl has on on her story could do with being a size up, the hood barely fits on her head and there is no growing room....onesies are meant to be loose and comfy 🙈
But it’s ok she does seem to have unlimited money 💴

Reactions: 6
She really needs to stop buying stuff that just fits, we get it you’re slim now and have done amazing with weight loss but that doesn’t mean you have to squeeze yourself into a certain size u need room to breathe!
even the onesie her little girl has on on her story could do with being a size up, the hood barely fits on her head and there is no growing room....onesies are meant to be loose and comfy 🙈
But it’s ok she does seem to have unlimited money 💴

It's just like how she clung to the fact that a dress had fit Connie since she was 6-9 months or something like that! Posted a picture of her each year in it until it didn't fit anymore just recently

Found it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.