Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My child wears clean clothes but he doesn't wear something different everyday, unless he's been out rolling in mud which as a ten year old addicted to his playstation that doesn't happen very often, his clothes that he wore today will still be clean tomorrow and probably the next day too!! She is doing a lot of unnecessary washing! X

Reactions: 3
That laundry pile is ridiculous. How has she not had time to sort it out during the week? I’ve managed to work full time all week, plus entertain the kids all day on my two days off and keep on top of the laundry.
Oh yes, I forgot, she goes to bed at 7.30 because she’s so exhausted from being so busy all day 🤷🏼‍♀️ Unlike most working mums who are still up late most evenings because we are doing the housework 🙄

Reactions: 9
She doesn't read here though 🙄

I don't have a tumble dryer so I don't have that issue 😂 Save on electric for the tumble dryer and electric for the iron 😂
Instead of doing 1 big load at the end of each week like she appears to do, I do it throughout the week 😂

Attachments

I thought the exact same! I've always said he looks like he'd be arrogant! And thinking he's the bees knees
He’s exactly as you describe

I have three children in my house and a fiancé who goes through two sets of clothes a day and my ironing pile isn’t that big.. even in half term when I’m spending time with my kids (which she justifies so strongly). Making memories doesn’t mean life stops 😂
The tooth fairy letter was hilarious , I’m sure Austin knew what milestone meant

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her onesie is apparently rediculously too big but to me it looks how a onesie should? Does she think all clothes have to be skin tight?

Wowwww!! That's some bleeping ironing pile 🤢 I iron stuff when needed too 😂 I shake the clothes before putting them on the airer/ radiator to try prevent creases when drying 🤷
Exactly what I do and don't have creased clothes. Clearly because she just puts everything in the drier it comes out a crumpled mess. Was going to suggest to her that there are other ways to dry clothes so you don't need to iron but she seems to enjoy it anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg yess his teeth that was me tit yer they were nasty take it back TAKE IT ALLLL BACK 😂

• Haha
The reason it’s all creased is because she puts it in the tumble dryer! She’s making extra work for herself... and her life is SO busy! Just hang them up wet and they won’t need ironing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The reason it’s all creased is because she puts it in the tumble dryer! She’s making extra work for herself... and her life is SO busy! Just hang them up wet and they won’t need ironing 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly!! She talked about her massive airer enough a while ago 🙄 Use it then.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
50p a tooth is so tight 😂
She even manages to turn that into a chore! Saw her comments saying she'll have to write another letter and she might have to go to the shop to get a 50p 🙄

Even after Austin loses all his teeth, at 50p a tooth, he won't afford a lego set 😂
If he does though, he better make sure he arranges it colour coded in the box! Can't have them mixed up! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ she is so self obsessed!! As if anyone on the school runs gives a tit what she looks like or is even giving her a second look 🤦🏻‍♀️ most of them are probably in a rush to get to their jobs, you know that things that contributing members of society have to go to on top of getting the kids ready for school 🙄

Reactions: 8
I actually agree with this. She does need to find time for something that isn’t house or kid related. Not because she is so over worked and stressed, because she needs to get a life and meet people who have to juggle a whole lot of important stuff like working, childcare, mortgage to save for etc etc. Not which coat she can waste money on now or writing letters from the tooth fairy!! She needs a heavy dose of man the duck up and see how easy your life it!

Attachments

She didn't have time for the gym?! Oh get over yourself Bav. I work 4 days a week in London, my husband works full time shift work so all the house work is on me and I have two kids. I still make it to the gym 2-3 times a week. I go once they are in bed and the husband is home. I then get up at 5:30 am to do it all again! She needs to get over herself, get a job or volunteer to get some purpose back in her life and a bit of a life for herself.

Reactions: 6
Exactly what I do and don't have creased clothes. Clearly because she just puts everything in the drier it comes out a crumpled mess. Was going to suggest to her that there are other ways to dry clothes so you don't need to iron but she seems to enjoy it anyway 😂
I don't iron anything and my clothes are never creased! Mainly because I'm lazy and would rather not steam my own face off out of boredom but old Butternut Bav loves the boring things in life

• Haha
She really does need a life!
I like how she said yesterday that she hopes Chris will cook dinner because she's been so busy. Nevermind the fact that he probably did an 8-10 hour shift the night before

Reactions: 4
She really does need a life!
I like how she said yesterday that she hopes Chris will cook dinner because she's been so busy. Nevermind the fact that he probably did an 8-10 hour shift the night before
Didn’t she get gifted a slow cooker?! It’s perfect for occasions like that!
Lazy - being a house wife you’re meant to do most of the jobs around the house including cooking - especially if your children are no longer at home x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.