Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is that outfit today?! It is just awful 🤦🏻‍♀️ All the clothes she has from her many shopping trips and I don’t think I have ever seen her dressed in something I would want to wear and we are a similar age

Reactions: 1
Oh here we go 🙄 I bet she told Connie she wouldn't like the climbing, why not take her to watch? Or take her to a soft play or something fun? Why does she have to get dragged around shopping? I know she's going to make out as though the kid loves shopping but no child does, it's so boring. I hate how she forces the kids in to gender stereotypes, she's doing them to favours. The boy is going to grow up feeling like a big boss and the girl is going to grow up relying on daddy and her future 'hubby' to look after her. All wrong!

Also 😂 couldn't help but laugh at her little list of stuff she did yesterday, like it's a big achievement that she did some bits and bat's that most people juggle around work! What a knobhead! 😬 Should someone tell her that she's only been promoted in the pta because all the other parents have actual lives and don't have time to doss about like she does? 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh here we go 🙄 I bet she told Connie she wouldn't like the climbing, why not take her to watch? Or take her to a soft play or something fun? Why does she have to get dragged around shopping? I know she's going to make out as though the kid loves shopping but no child does, it's so boring. I hate how she forces the kids in to gender stereotypes, she's doing them to favours. The boy is going to grow up feeling like a big boss and the girl is going to grow up relying on daddy and her future 'hubby' to look after her. All wrong!

Also 😂 couldn't help but laugh at her little list of stuff she did yesterday, like it's a big achievement that she did some bits and bat's that most people juggle around work! What a knobhead! 😬 Should someone tell her that she's only been promoted in the pta because all the other parents have actual lives and don't have time to doss about like she does? 😂
You sound like Sarah ingham 'bits and bats' 🤣

What the duck is that outfit today?! It is just awful 🤦🏻‍♀️ All the clothes she has from her many shopping trips and I don’t think I have ever seen her dressed in something I would want to wear and we are a similar age
She looks like she had a fight with a car boot sale, and lost!

Reactions: 3
I could rant for days over this twats behaviours over the past week but I’ll sum up 😂 she’s either on a wind up to everyone or seriously bleeping deluded if she thinks she’s going to become holy in peoples eyes for becoming a co chair of the pretentious twats association of shortstown lower school (a school which she’s clearly shown on her page before I’m portrayed to be terrible for stating when she reads this). It’s clearly been given on the basis she has nothing else to do. Now will this change the urgency in moving Austin’s school now she’s “ranking higher” 🤔 today’s activities are just laughable. On half terms we plan for all of our kids to do the same and be appropriate for both, if one changes there mind then tough tit. I wouldn’t be solo parenting one child just to suit “their” needs. I said “their” as it wouldn’t surprise me if this was done so Bav could go shopping. It’s either going to promote a message of you get what you want or gender stereotyping. Also I can’t believe she’s still banging on about being over worked. Come trade places with me babe and parent two children, whilst holding down a full time job, whilst having to main a house and renovations which include normal jobs like food shopping alone because I actually let my partner rest after a demanding night job. Then at the end of it NOT going on like you’re a bleeping saint because it’s just life. I couldn’t imagine detailing my day and acting over worked for forced sympathy

Reactions: 10
You sound like Sarah ingham 'bits and bats' 🤣
Oh god 😂 is she the one who left her baby on a beach? I think it's a yorkshire thing!

I could rant for days over this twats behaviours over the past week but I’ll sum up 😂 she’s either on a wind up to everyone or seriously bleeping deluded if she thinks she’s going to become holy in peoples eyes for becoming a co chair of the pretentious twats association of shortstown lower school (a school which she’s clearly shown on her page before I’m portrayed to be terrible for stating when she reads this). It’s clearly been given on the basis she has nothing else to do. Now will this change the urgency in moving Austin’s school now she’s “ranking higher” 🤔 today’s activities are just laughable. On half terms we plan for all of our kids to do the same and be appropriate for both, if one changes there mind then tough tit. I wouldn’t be solo parenting one child just to suit “their” needs. I said “their” as it wouldn’t surprise me if this was done so Bav could go shopping. It’s either going to promote a message of you get what you want or gender stereotyping. Also I can’t believe she’s still banging on about being over worked. Come trade places with me babe and parent two children, whilst holding down a full time job, whilst having to main a house and renovations which include normal jobs like food shopping alone because I actually let my partner rest after a demanding night job. Then at the end of it NOT going on like you’re a bleeping saint because it’s just life. I couldn’t imagine detailing my day and acting over worked for forced sympathy

All of this! I genuinely feel like she might be just trolling us, its like she's trying to be annoying. Maybe she's doing a Coleen Rooney and trying to figure out who uses tattle 😂 can't see her thinking that up herself 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All of this! I genuinely feel like she might be just trolling us, its like she's trying to be annoying. Maybe she's doing a Coleen Rooney and trying to figure out who uses tattle 😂 can't see her thinking that up herself 🤔
I don’t even follow her, so that wouldn’t work for me.... She’s clearly annoyed a lot of people, so maybe she needs to stop being a twatstick and then people would leave her alone, rather than just turning into an incurable bout of thrush that nobody seems to like x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god 😂 is she the one who left her baby on a beach? I think it's a yorkshire thing!

Yes! I comment on her thread a lot, they're from Bradford so yes, Yorkshire 😅

🙄 Surely they'd want to spend time together for half term? Not her go off with the daughter and the Dad go off with the son.
I can't imagine how bored Connie must be walking round those shops. Not even like there's toy shops at Rushden lakes. I got bored walking round there because it's all expensive shops (In my eyes) with the exception of Primark 😂

Can't believe she's not telling Austin he's lost his tooth 🤔
Didn't she explain about it before?

Why does she have to be so extra in everything she does!! What the hell is the note from the tooth fairy about 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just stick a bloody coin under his pillow 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m confused, how does he not know he’s lost a tooth...?

She is that mum that makes the rest of us feel guilty isn’t she, always going that one extra step and saying she’s so busy but still has time to be on the PTA etc.

Bullshitter Bev, she can go the extra mile because she is living her life through her kids. She has no job, no friends and no life. Her sole focus is to behave like a child. Surely she’d be wanting to sort the house out as it’a still a mess and they’ve been there months now. I do feel for Mr B, but frankly my husband would tell me to get off my arse if I acted like her and spent all his cash on crap.

Reactions: 2
50p for your first tooth is a bit lame! Prob because she spent all her money on 'never off duty' t-shirts, drop slides for her husband (looked a bit of a damp squib) and butternut squash. But it's ok because her tooth fairy is obviously techy enough to type a note! If she had any mates they would tell her to get a grip!!!

• Haha
She ‘paid’ for husband to go down the vertical slide... aka using his bank card to book it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That lunch looks amazing 🙄 🤮 she's missed out on the perfect chance to make bubble and squeak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.