Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he was alright until I saw the teeth 🤮 thing is, she's always eating loads of onion and sprouts and he's clearly not brushing so What must they smell like 😱 it scares me to think of them breathing on each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm very intrigued! He looks quite arrogant but I don't know if that's just his natural expression (I suffer from resting witch face so I know it can't always be helped 😂)
I thought the exact same! I've always said he looks like he'd be arrogant! And thinking he's the bees knees

Reactions: 1
Can he even read the ‘tooth fairy’ note? I can only assume he can’t seeing as she won’t spend £5.99 a month on that learning tit

Reactions: 2
How much ironing? Is this a week's worth of washing or has she saved it up for a month? Why doesn't she iron as she goes, it's not like she hasn't plenty of time.

Reactions: 3
Why is she doing on a Saturday when she could be spending time with her kids and husband? She has all week to do it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Wowwww!! That's some bleeping ironing pile 🤢 I iron stuff when needed too 😂 I shake the clothes before putting them on the airer/ radiator to try prevent creases when drying 🤷

That's her weeks worth apparently. This is what I said before about her having so much ironing! Her response was well her kids wear clean clothes. What? 4 times a day?

She's one that irons all the socks isn't she 🙄

But as usual it's Saturday so her parents have the kids!

I don't iron unless it's things like shirts 😂 Tshirts ect don't need ironing if you hang them right!

I make my partner wear his clothes another day if clean & my 3 year old get clean clothes daily as messy toddlers 😂 same goes for me I wear my clothes an extra day if they are clean 🤷 wouldn't dare be ironing socks, bedding etc! If that was me id iron on a night Infront of the TV & spend the day with the family

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.