Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wont stop if she thinks shes going to get freebies, today its muslemoose. They used to give to BM but I take it they didn't get many sales. Companies don't seem to look at engagement or content just followers and how often you post. On that basis she's a good one to pick.

Reactions: 1
🤮 'Daddy' anyone else find this really creepy? She loves being babied by him and seems to expect her husband to do the same. Yuck.
It just makes me picture her as a spoilt Daddy buy me this Daddy buy me that.
She makes herself sound worse

Reactions: 5
It’s ok guys she’s offered us an explanation on her stories 🤪😂 but let’s not forget she’s blocked the site and doesn’t visit here 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe if she wasn't a selfish twit and spent less on herself, paying for it wouldn't be such a song and dance! This prick shouldn't be a mum!

Reactions: 3
Of course ‘Daddy’ bought her a car. Just like he buys her most of her things. Massive beg - hugely entitled !!!
Agree.
Maybe she should start having scrambled Beg on toast for breakfast cos she’s such a bleeping huge one!

Oh dear saying about she doesn’t want to waste money on educational things. Maybe you should instead of shopping everyday. So your kids benefit from an education instead they could turn out just like you a lazy fucker

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Debating spending £5.99 a month on something educational but had just gone and spend God knows how much on more diaries or whatever she's bought 🙄

Reactions: 7
Not sure if it's just me but when I go to a carvery, I don't fill my plate with veg 😂 She's basically paid £10 or whatever it is for 2 potatoes and veg 😂

Not sure if it's just me but when I go to a carvery, I don't fill my plate with veg 😂 She's basically paid £10 or whatever it is for 2 potatoes and veg 😂
She had a whole 23 sprouts, worth every penny...not 🤣

Reactions: 4
That art sketch pad thing she’s having so much fun clearly has too much time on her hands

Reactions: 1
Rather than drawing daft pictures of bleeping Disney characters maybe she should draw up a bleeping C.V and get a job the work shy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Spent £8 on toys and £6 on projector but won't pay £5.99 for education. Oh and shopping day today cos obviously that's what little girls like! Stereotypical bleep. More for her than her daughter! See what yeah clothes she buys today!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.