Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bloody woman drives me nuts. She comes across that she thinks she is entitled because she can donate platelets who gives a tit. I work in the NHS, I tried to give blood but for reasons I don't wish to share with her I can't and I tell you what, when I saw the size of the needle I'm so glad about that too. I feel a sense of relief. I tried, I couldn't so there was the end and I no longer feel guilty because I wasn't able to. So she can shove her needle up her arse

Reactions: 5
I just don’t think Hannah gets how the majority of people live or understands just how privileged she is. Most people with a family in their thirties work, do not have childcare on tap or have been gifted a house deposit.
That’s fine if she’s able to choose to not work but don’t complain when you haven’t got the cash to do the work on your house 🤷🏼‍♀️.
But then again she must have a secret stash somewhere to fund all the spending on new clothes and other bits she’s always buying. My husband and l earn £60k between us and we can’t afford to spend spend spend everyday because we pay for everything we have ourselves including our house, childcare etc.
With regards to the blood donor thing. I agree it’s very important and I’d love to give something back as my son has had 13 blood transfusions and 2 platelet transfusions, but it’s finding the time. I work full time 13 hour shifts, I don’t have childcare readily available and I have quite enough on my plate what with work, caring for my son with special needs and just keeping my tit together on a daily basis!

Reactions: 3
I was previously a blood donor but unfortunately had a heart attack aged 40 and I’m not allowed to give blood anymore. She needs to get of her high horse stupid wench

It’s a shame that she got this so wrong. Giving blood/platelets is an amazing thing to do and those than can/feel able to should. But preaching and looking down your snotty nose at people is not going to encourage people, it’s just going to piss them off and bring out the stubborn in those that could but currently don’t!
If it really is that important to her, why not look to volunteer or dare I say, look for work with the service to promote it.
She is just so incredibly unlikeable and entitled. I can honestly say I’m not jealous of her life one bit, I actually feel sad that she doesn’t have much of a life!

Reactions: 12
She really is horrible, just when you think she can’t get any worse! I’ve donated blood a few times but the last 2 times I’ve been I havent been able to! The second time the bag was half full and it just stopped, it’s horrible walking out knowing you’ve wasted an appointment.

She can give it large about this but at least I can I say as a single mum, no dad around, that I work full time providing everything for my child.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t think Hannah gets how the majority of people live or understands just how privileged she is. Most people with a family in their thirties work, do not have childcare on tap or have been gifted a house deposit.
That’s fine if she’s able to choose to not work but don’t complain when you haven’t got the cash to do the work on your house 🤷🏼‍♀️.
But then again she must have a secret stash somewhere to fund all the spending on new clothes and other bits she’s always buying. My husband and l earn £60k between us and we can’t afford to spend spend spend everyday because we pay for everything we have ourselves including our house, childcare etc.
With regards to the blood donor thing. I agree it’s very important and I’d love to give something back as my son has had 13 blood transfusions and 2 platelet transfusions, but it’s finding the time. I work full time 13 hour shifts, I don’t have childcare readily available and I have quite enough on my plate what with work, caring for my son with special needs and just keeping my tit together on a daily basis!

This is exactly what I said before. Both me and my husband work. He gets a pretty decent wage as he works nights and we can't afford to go spending money like she does on 2 wages, nevermind just my husbands.
They have their mortgage and bills, 2 car finances, 2 phone bills (hers being over £60 a month) fuel on top of all that, her constant bns eating, then she used to have her SW weekly amount on top of that. All their decorating.
He'd need to be getting 3 grand a month just to cover all that with her spending habits on top!
I think Mummy and Daddy give her pocket money still

Reactions: 8
The fact that some people can't and she replied to them being really crappy "erm... That's why I worded the question to ask why you don't if you can" shows how up her own arse she is. Can't stand the leech.

Also her outfit today 😂 is she going in fancy dress as her daughter?

Reactions: 5
If she feels so passionately about it use that passion in a positive way and not a patronising, nasty way. She really is exactly like this in real life too, having had the 'pleasure' of meeting her. I think she spends money on clothes to boost herself as she is very lonely. No job,no colleagues, no banter, no laughs, no friendships, no social life....all the reasons I go to work and love my job!

Reactions: 6
Her husband wont buy her a unicorn. What bleeping age is she? 40 going on 6. Maybe if she got a freaking job she could treat herself to a giant unicorn. Immature.

Her husband wont buy her a unicorn. What bleeping age is she? 40 going on 6. Maybe if she got a freaking job she could treat herself to a giant unicorn. Immature.
She freaks me out with tit like this, he's not your Daddy 🤮

Reactions: 4
I think it’s an absolute disgrace that she calls her husband a dick on her stories. It’s actually making you look like an absolute dick broadcasting to all of your followers, just shows how vile you are!

Reactions: 2
I think it’s an absolute disgrace that she calls her husband a dick on her stories. It’s actually making you look like an absolute dick broadcasting to all of your followers, just shows how vile you are!
I bet she’s not calling him dick when she’s spending all his hard earned cash on clothes for herself.

Reactions: 1
She probably did it because she was still sulking that he didn't buy her the big Teddy 😂

I think it’s great that she’s lost weight and everything but take that away and what? How long can she rehash the same boring crap on insta
I lost weight
I bought this
I cremated a BnS
I’m never off duty
My kids doing homework
Free stuff beg

BORINGGG
You lost weight and that’s it. Who cares really, how long can you milk it lol

Reactions: 9
I think it’s great that she’s lost weight and everything but take that away and what? How long can she rehash the same boring crap on insta
I lost weight
I bought this
I cremated a BnS
I’m never off duty
My kids doing homework
Free stuff beg

BORINGGG
You lost weight and that’s it. Who cares really, how long can you milk it lol
Yess 🙌🏻
There is literally nothing to her. It's not even like she really posts meals for SW anyway for people to be following her. It's the same Transformation Tuesday's, Throwback Thursdays, Face to Face Friday. Same pictures 3 times a week.
Then her I bought this, I bought that constantly.
That's it 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's all there is to her. Which is sad for her because her life is Spending money whilst she waits for her kids to finish school, doing their homework for them, going to bed early and getting up to take them to school to then spend more money 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.