Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even when trying to promote a good cause like giving blood, she loves manages to come across as smug and entitled. Not going to have the desired outcome, will just put people off more!

Reactions: 10
Which one of you tattlers said about her lack of job 🤣 proper bee in her bonnet about that!! She has no sense of other people’s lives and those who actually work in order to afford to live a decent life! Let alone take “half an hour” off to donate blood?? I used to sit and wait in the waiting area at least 30 minutes before I even had the finger prick test done to make sure I could donate that day!
I bet she’s sending herself all of those questions about blood donation to herself though - what normal person doesn’t know what blood donation is?

Reactions: 8
She has wound me up with this why don't you give blood. I have given blood a couple of times, before I had my son and when I lived in a town where you could give blood so I didn't have to travel as I don't drive. Now I'm a single mum, who works and doesn't drive, the nearest place is over a half hour walk away or a bus ride away, I'd be more than half hour with waiting for the bus etc. I was there a hell of a lot longer than half hour the last time I tried to donate which unfortunately I was unable to as my iron levels were too low. She lives in a fantasy land. We don't all have parents/families to look after our children, we don't all have all day every day to go! Of course I'd love to go back and give blood again not that it's any of her business!

Reactions: 4
Why dont you give blood? How about none of your business you "never off duty" prize prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s such a dick!! It’s none of her bleeping concern why other people don’t, she is so patronising 😡
There are soooo many reasons why people can't. How entitled!

I try and donate, but every time I go to book an appointment they're all taken or on a day when I'm at work (n)

Reactions: 4
There are soooo many reasons why people can't. How entitled!

I try and donate, but every time I go to book an appointment they're all taken or on a day when I'm at work (n)
This! When I could donate, they stopped doing them locally so it was harder and harder to get in anywhere. It's not always easy or possible for people and maybe she should be focusing her 'campaign' on the NHS/Give blood to make it easier to people to donate. Mind you I'm sure they have enough to deal with without her!

Reactions: 1
I don’t donate it quite simply because I don’t want to. I hate having blood taken, it’s always painful and difficult because they can never find a vein and when they do it always seems to be at an awkward angle. If it meant I could be there for longer to see my baby grow up you’re damn sure I’d accept a transfusion even though I’ve never donated blood. It is something she needs to preach about, she isn’t raising awareness, she’s using it to pick out the reasons from others she doesn’t agree with.

Reactions: 5
The only reason she bangs on about her blood & platelet donations is because it's her only contribution to society!!
She doesn't like anyone questioning why she isn't working but we all get questioned why we don't donate?!
We are giving a lot more to society than her because our bloody taxes from our real hard work pay towards the NHS (which is an amazing service!) who provide the bloody blood transfusions lol!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The only reason she bangs on about her blood & platelet donations is because it's her only contribution to society!!
She doesn't like anyone questioning why she isn't working but we all get questioned why we don't donate?!
We are giving a lot more to society than her because our bloody taxes from our real hard work pay towards the NHS (which is an amazing service!) who provide the bloody blood transfusions lol!!
Hit the nail on the head 🙌
🙌 I really hate having blood taken, I pass out or I'm sick after, it's not something I can help but lately I've been looking into doing it because I know I'd accept it. If I'm being really honest, this whole rant she's having has put me off totally.

She's a prize hole she really is. Imagine actually engaging with her and she replies being really passive aggressive and patronising. There's just no need, from these stories I can see why she has no friends, such a horrid woman.

Also she's massively over estimating her 'platform' 😂 "I don't like the term influencer" (course you don't you stuck up witch). She's said she is doing the stories to prove to people that they can donate and offer advice but all I've seen her say is 'awwh yeah that's a shame, just keep looking online', it would have been easier to just post a bloody link to the website than this saga she's created. But that wouldn't have stroked her ego would it 🙄

Reactions: 6
Cannot believe she just said "just don't understand why someone wouldn't just say they don't want to help save lives"
I'm a nurse. I save lives every day! The audacity of this cretin is astonishing! We contribute to society in many ways. We pay for people like you to not have to work because your lazy ugly ass can't be bothered to! I bet she's on benefits screwing the state when she is able bodied to work. She makes me sick. What a vile, disgusting person. I'm not saying woman because she's not one. She doesn't provide for her children. Doesn't show a good example. Doesn't put food on the table. Dispicable degenerate.

• Heart
Contemplating writing no because I am a Jehova. Watch her squirm out of that or block me

🤣🤣

*im not a jehova

I don’t donate it quite simply because I don’t want to. I hate having blood taken, it’s always painful and difficult because they can never find a vein and when they do it always seems to be at an awkward angle. If it meant I could be there for longer to see my baby grow up you’re damn sure I’d accept a transfusion even though I’ve never donated blood. It is something she needs to preach about, she isn’t raising awareness, she’s using it to pick out the reasons from others she doesn’t agree with.
I am the same as you! They can never get blood from me! Every time I have them, they try both arms several times and then end up doing it in the side of my arm! every single time.

Can't believe she's saying all this to people when she doesn't even work to pay for her own health care! The cheek of it!

Her husbands cooked dinner again 🙄 Lazy cow

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She best get to bed as she has an early start doing the school run then she can do as she pleases as she does duck all except be a benefit scrounger when most people her age work full time

Reactions: 3
She's only donating them to get a break from caring for those two wee kids again- "day out" more like day away from kids again.
Wtf did she need to use up a weekend appointment when she does f#@% all during the week, she could have left the weekend appointments free for people who have to work during the week.

Reactions: 12
I am so bleeping angry with her. Of course I would accept a blood donation. Do I give blood ... NO. Cause I have bleeping cancer. How DARE she judge me for not giving blood. Horrible HORRIBLE cow !!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.