Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only pta was a paid job 🙄
Yeah okay love. You shouldn't be paid because you want to brown nose both schools 🙄

Reactions: 2
I went into Bravissimo when I first started following Bav because her bras looked good. Thought at least I can get fitted.
They didn't do them up to my size, 40 is the biggest they go. Which when you're running a weightloss account, I can imagine there are a lot of bigger people that can't shop there either.
I've lost weight now but won't pay their prices 😂

Reactions: 1
Her new coat looks filthy and has tatty ends already, do you think she actually got it from the chazza shop (no shame in that, I love a good charity shop BTW)

*Day out * giving platelets very Worthy and I'm not knocking her at all but it's not a *day out* people give blood,donate platelets,donate bone marrow etc and don't go on about it as much as she does.Imagine if she gave you a kidney you would never hear the end of it she'd even get herself a
*kidney doner* t shirt to prove it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
*Day out * giving platelets very Worthy and I'm not knocking her at all but it's not a *day out* people give blood,donate platelets,donate bone marrow etc and don't go on about it as much as she does.Imagine if she gave you a kidney you would never hear the end of it she'd even get herself a
*kidney doner* t shirt to prove it.
I donate blood regularly, I do talk about it a lot though.

But it's not a day out, it's an appointment.

Reactions: 3
I’m scared to post on this incase the dinosaur dress wearing bleep goes on this and buys a one way ticket to the void (which would be a step by step guide). Just stop ya fuckin looney tune. Delete your instagram stop taking pictures, have a fag, have a gin, have a patsy, relax you idiot. enjoy what you have in life be humble stop acting like an absolute specky hot dog. It’s great you have lost weight I admire that. What I don’t admire is your constant whoring you and your family out to the brands hoping a flash mop 7000 will be jabbed into ure anus for free. Just stop you dick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m scared to post on this incase the dinosaur dress wearing bleep goes on this and buys a one way ticket to the void (which would be a step by step guide). Just stop ya fuckin looney tune. Delete your instagram stop taking pictures, have a fag, have a gin, have a patsy, relax you idiot. enjoy what you have in life be humble stop acting like an absolute specky hot dog. It’s great you have lost weight I admire that. What I don’t admire is your constant whoring you and your family out to the brands hoping a flash mop 7000 will be jabbed into ure anus for free. Just stop you dick
I think you’re my new favourite person! 🥰

Reactions: 1
Taking her daughter to watch her donate platelets what the duck??? It’s all about HER everything is is for bleeping show she makes me want to vomit all over her frizzy Lego hair. Get a bleeping life Billy no mates!

Reactions: 5
She’s annoying me with her containers as she doesn’t need them as she does sod all. Except the school runs and the gym. Plus shopping can she bleeping do one now!

Reactions: 4
As per Bav is out with her parents and her brother is nowhere to be seen. Probably because unlike her he has to go out and earn his own money 👀

Reactions: 2
To me she should have ordered those jumpers in a bigger size! Even though they as so overpriced!

also who is taking all those photos of her donating platelets! We get your doing a good thing, but jeez pipe down with the passive aggressive ‘why don’t you donate’! There are lots of reasons people don’t want to or can’t.

Reactions: 7
I told her before when she put a post about giving blood that I couldn't because I had nobody to have my 1 and 4 year old. (Single parent, no family around)
Her response was "Surely someone can have them for half an hour" "You must have someone that will have them for you to do a good deed" "Don't you have parents?"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I told her before when she put a post about giving blood that I couldn't because I had nobody to have my 1 and 4 year old. (Single parent, no family around)
Her response was "Surely someone can have them for half an hour" "You must have someone that will have them for you to do a good deed" "Don't you have parents?"
I’m not even surprised by her response, she truly believes she is some godly being and everyone else is below her.

Its totally personal and I don’t believe anyone should have to justify themselves, and it’s not as easy as ‘someone having them for half an hour’. When I used to give blood, I no longer can, it would easily take 1-2 hours, once I’d got there, waited and then got home. I totally understand the importance of it but it’s bloody easy for Bev, she’s got all the time in the world and a ton of people who will look after her kids!

she is a prize prick. Just because her parents have her kids all the time, it doesn’t mean everyone has that privilege. What a bell end.

Reactions: 8
I could donate. But I don't. Why? Because I work 5 days a week. When I'm not working I clean my house. Cook food that doesn't require some overpriced herbs. Play and bathe my children before putting them to bed. At the weekend. Yes I have parents who would look after my children and yes they sometimes do, however, I'm not going to dump my kids when the weekends are the only time I have them long enough to do fun activities together. She has alllllllll the time in the world because she does none of this. I could literally kick the woman's face into touch for being such an unbearable privileged all round tit person. This entitled spoilt bleep needs a reality check and bigger t shirts. Trying to squeeze yourself into a smaller size, does not make you a smaller size. Wanker.

Reactions: 16
Half an hour? So nevermind the getting there and getting back plus the waiting time. My sister goes and she's gone for well over an hour and she drives. 🙄
Ive been told by many people it's no excuse and to just take my 1 year old with me. I used to go with my Mum when I was a teenager and it was boring for me just sitting there. So how am I supposed to keep a 1 year old occupied for that time whilst giving blood? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.