Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps plugging away in the hope fox and moon will send her some freebies. Hang in there Bav, we are praying for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also praying that her dumbass will realise that as an adult, with kids no less, we have to work for things. Not rely on the bank of mum and dad and the poor husband! Is she that uneducated, unemployable, that she cant get a job? No wonder she has no friends, shes insufferable. Can only imagine how bad someone would feel having a legally binding contract for the woman to work for them! At least we have the choice to look or dont look, the poor employers wouldnt!

Reactions: 1
£52 for two T-shirt’s :oops: you okay hun? She must have a money tree in that garden

Reactions: 4
I genuinely feel like she may be trolling us 😂 she doesn't seem to have two brain cells to rub together spending £52 on that tit.

Reactions: 2
Makes you wonder if she's screwing the state on benefits? Clearly she has more money tgan sense. She's useless so doesn't work. Yeah her husband has a job, but not great paying. So where is this money Coming from? Do her parents still give her pocket money for being a good girl? Is she on benefits? I'd love to know her secret, however the never off duty t shirts are overpriced tat and certainly shouldn't be worn by someone that is always OFF duty! What a tit of a woman.

Reactions: 7
I think she's absolutely shameless paying that much for a top that claims she's never off duty when she literally does duck all, all day long! She has one job, drop off and pick up kids and she still witches and moans about that even though her husband is there doing it too. She makes me feel weird, how can she be proud as a woman when she lives on his pocket like that?

Reactions: 8
This wench does my head in.
Isn’t it nice when you treat yourself to a new top, key word; TREAT. You don’t need to keep buying clothes to fill the void in your life Bav. You need to get a job! I am a SAHM and a carer; I can’t work because of being a carer and let me tell you it bores the life out of me. To actively stay at home when your kids are in school and do nothing but spend money is such a curious way to live. Go out and find a purpose to your life other than buying crap.

Reactions: 6
This wench does my head in.
Isn’t it nice when you treat yourself to a new top, key word; TREAT. You don’t need to keep buying clothes to fill the void in your life Bav. You need to get a job! I am a SAHM and a carer; I can’t work because of being a carer and let me tell you it bores the life out of me. To actively stay at home when your kids are in school and do nothing but spend money is such a curious way to live. Go out and find a purpose to your life other than buying crap.
Where does she wear all her clothes?

Never off duty- what a bleeping joke! You have all day to yourself you lazy cow

Reactions: 1
Ditto...another waste of money. Made me smile that she went to bed early last night because she was knackered. How does she think most people feel? She doesn't work and she is knackered, she wouldn't have the stamina for a hard day at work. I work 5 days a week, I don't sit down at all apart from my 30 mins lunch break, have 2 kids who constantly need taking to clubs after school and I'm a single mum...wouldn't dream of taking myself to bed at 9pm as I'm doing my housework!!

Reactions: 10
I was literally coming on here to say what the hell does she need the meal prep containers for?!
And when she showed her kitchen wasn't the top of the cupboard FULL of containers. She barely eats, hardly leaves the house - she does not need anymore crap.

Her husband works nights, she spends all his money, he's then doing house bits whilst she sits and takes photos and then he cooks dinner too? Plus helping on the school runs? Does he ever get time to sleep and rest?

"no rest for the wicked"

Yeah, wickedly lazy, sponging, freebie begging, jobless moron.

Do us a favour and come off social media. Get a job.
Get a life.
Get some semblance of being a use to society.
Get some self respect!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.