Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman is completely ridiculous. Her son has now moved down to third on the waiting list for a school place that isn’t a necessity as he is already in a school that they originally chose. Get a grip woman those children taking priority will be those who don’t have a school place already!

Reactions: 2
She used to quite a bit. Like she used to see Theslimmingteacher every couple of months, and had friends round her house ect, now nobody unless it's the ptfa meetings!
Must be lonely but then if she isn't going to help herself then nobody else can 🤷🏻‍♀️ People I've spoke to who have been friends with her have all had the same reasons for not being friends with her anymore so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jesus Christ Bav and The Slimming Teacher in one room... what a joy that must have been! lighting up the room when they talk about SW.. and Syns ...and SW... 🤦🏼‍♀️🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a sad reclusive life to live. Consumed with food and clothes. She really could do with a job, not even for money, but just to actually get some sort of life for herself. She's setting her kids all the wrong examples. I find her immensely pathetic.

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ Bav and The Slimming Teacher in one room... what a joy that must have been! lighting up the room when they talk about SW.. and Syns ...and SW... 🤦🏼‍♀️🙉
I would imagine they got fed up of competing at who could eat the least on meals out and who could fit into the smallest size when shopping 🙄

Reactions: 3
duck off bav who is gna wanna go for lunch with someone in a dinosaur dress 🤣
Notice she posted ages ago "f**k you to the people that don't like the dinosaur dress" and then hasn't worn it since 😂 or at least posted that she has

• Haha
He’s still first on the list - Panic over guys, because trust me, I know we all were immensely worried for her. 🙄
Thank God !! I have no idea how I would of slept tonight otherwise !!
This woman is a complete knob !! Her posts that day are even worse then normal !!

Forget twatasaurus Rex ,Butternut the garden gnome judging by her most recent story🤣

So her ideal lunch date will be Emma Drew, who also likes to rock a dinosaur outfit. I may have to unfollow the dozy mare soon, the asterisked titles are officially doing my head in. I notice her sheep are now also doing it (sw anaemic looking lewis or whatever he is - that teacher that looks about 13).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So her ideal lunch date will be Emma Drew, who also likes to rock a dinosaur outfit. I may have to unfollow the dozy mare soon, the asterisked titles are officially doing my head in. I notice her sheep are now also doing it (sw anaemic looking lewis or whatever he is - that teacher that looks about 13).
Anaemic 🤣

Lewis has always posted in this way Bav and the slimming teacher followed his style of posting

Lewis is so irritating with his photos. He poses with a sodding drink covering half of his face, what the duck is the point?!? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thrilling day in the bav House today. She's given the kids the wrong homework and now her fave pen has run out, but don't worry you'll never guess what she's got! That's right, she has another pen! 😱

I'm off for a lay down, it's too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sad annoying prick! Who gives a flying duck that your pen has run out and go choke on your scrambled bleeping eggs!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.