Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At a cupcake party my daughter attended, one of the mums was doing sw and she kept (very loudly) banging on about how she would love to try what her child was offering her but "it's not worth the syns my love" 🙄 her poor child looked so bloody fed up with her and ended up letting us other mums sample her stuff. We obv made a big fuss of how lovely it was but I can just see bav being that mum. Constantly dropping in how much weight she's lost and mentioning how much food she had eaten that day, it's sad, especially for the kids. Have a day off Bav ffs!

Reactions: 6
At a cupcake party my daughter attended, one of the mums was doing sw and she kept (very loudly) banging on about how she would love to try what her child was offering her but "it's not worth the syns my love" 🙄 her poor child looked so bloody fed up with her and ended up letting us other mums sample her stuff. We obv made a big fuss of how lovely it was but I can just see bav being that mum. Constantly dropping in how much weight she's lost and mentioning how much food she had eaten that day, it's sad, especially for the kids. Have a day off Bav ffs!
100% can see her being THAT Mum. I bet the bbq she did a while ago was all syn free or slimming world recipes 😂 Either that or she went the opposite and got the fullest fat things she could to fatten everyone else up so she looks better

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another coat!!!!! I’m sorry but how?? And why? I have a full time job, sometimes work 60+ hours a week. Bought myself a £35 coat from Matalan last week which will probably be reused next year aswell.. She pisses me off. And that coat is RANK :sick: don’t even think my Nan would wear that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also work, have lost quite a lot of weight and enjoy new clothes. However, I would must rather bag myself a bargain or something from eBay. Why does she need new stuff every single day? Her taste is so bad as well, she seems to see the price tag and an opportunity to show off rather than the actual item

Reactions: 4
Replaced obsession with shoving food down gob to spending money like it’s gone out of fashion.

What a shame that all that pointless spending could go towards her kids like I don’t know, maybe investing in their footwear or education?! I can’t stand this entitled tit haired clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Coat from WholeStuff 🙄 I walked in there last week and walked back out. That was at least £100 unless it was in the sale. Even still over £70!

She seems to think as soon as a coat doesn't cling to her, it's too big and she needs another one!
She seems to find coats to walk the dog and stuff?

Reactions: 3
Considering she’s wearing a very thin top and just a pinafore, the coat is tight. She won’t fit a jumper under it Which begs the question, why bother?

The only time I go into the White Stuff which is when my mother in law has dragged me in which says a bit about her taste.

Both my husband and I work and I cringed buying a £70 M&S coat the other day even though I really needed it.

Coat from WholeStuff 🙄 I walked in there last week and walked back out. That was at least £100 unless it was in the sale. Even still over £70!

She seems to think as soon as a coat doesn't cling to her, it's too big and she needs another one!
She seems to find coats to walk the dog and stuff?

Exactly this. Only the other week she was saying how the coat she got last year is now 'too big' but to me it looked like it finally fitted her. Everything has to be stuck to her! We all know she's going to decide she doesn't like it by spring and try and flog it on insta so she can justify a new one. She's so predictable!

Reactions: 3
The only time I go into the White Stuff which is when my mother in law has dragged me in which says a bit about her taste.

Both my husband and I work and I cringed buying a £70 M&S coat the other day even though I really needed it.
I spent £100 on a coat last week and was deciding on a cheaper one. But my last £100 coat has lasted me 6 years so that’s how I justify it. I definitely wouldn’t be buying more than one or anymore for a good few years. It’s a coat, they’re meant to last

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's obviously compensating for sadness either in herself or home life if the only thing that makes her happy is the constant spending. It must be a lonely life having nothing to do every day. No one to see. Just her and her price tags and hubby's bank card. Sad little bav.

Reactions: 2
She's obviously compensating for sadness either in herself or home life if the only thing that makes her happy is the constant spending. It must be a lonely life having nothing to do every day. No one to see. Just her and her price tags and hubby's bank card. Sad little bav.
I have always thought this, for someone who shares SO much, she never shares that coffee she has with friends or the catch up she had. Because sadly she has no one. When you see what a materialistic, boasty cow she is it’s no wonder but it is sad

Reactions: 6
But worried; actually just thought wow, she looks lovely for a change (black pinafore, cream top etc) - someone slap me before I get all nice ‘n’ tit 😂

I have always thought this, for someone who shares SO much, she never shares that coffee she has with friends or the catch up she had. Because sadly she has no one. When you see what a materialistic, boasty cow she is it’s no wonder but it is sad
She used to quite a bit. Like she used to see Theslimmingteacher every couple of months, and had friends round her house ect, now nobody unless it's the ptfa meetings!
Must be lonely but then if she isn't going to help herself then nobody else can 🤷🏻‍♀️ People I've spoke to who have been friends with her have all had the same reasons for not being friends with her anymore so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.