Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can make it allllllllll about her, heaven forbid the limelight is momentarily moved off of her.
Exactly that. How dare he have his own interests and leave her! I fail to see how she's perfectly able then all of a sudden so ill

Waiting for the kids to get home to clear the bits she dropped on the floor… also what’s with her face, she really thinks she looks cute
For goodness sake what's with that ridiculous face

Reactions: 8
She’s such a cow.

He’s gone off to do something he enjoys, that doesn’t involve her, and she can’t leave him alone for one minute. It’s pathetic.

Get some mates bav! Go do something. Piggybacking on your husbands hobby (because she’s not actually interested as evidenced when she goes to watch it) is so tragic. Just let him have something.

She’s a child.

Reactions: 10
She’s such a cow.

He’s gone off to do something he enjoys, that doesn’t involve her, and she can’t leave him alone for one minute. It’s pathetic.

Get some mates bav! Go do something. Piggybacking on your husbands hobby (because she’s not actually interested as evidenced when she goes to watch it) is so tragic. Just let him have something.

She’s a child.
Totally agree. You can tell she hates him doing it because she's always got to be sarcastic about it when he's doing it. The bit where she said she's left all alone. Well so bleeping what you're a grown women?? The 'kiddos' were not there either cus they were with 'gangan' so you could sit on your ass cus of your so say back problem. She's such a spoilt brat I remember when it was Chris birthday and he got a new phone....and she had one too! Oh and said about her dad missing her bday a few years ago. Even when she's in her 30's. A bet she's an even bigger dick in real life

Reactions: 12
Totally agree. You can tell she hates him doing it because she's always got to be sarcastic about it when he's doing it. The bit where she said she's left all alone. Well so bleeping what you're a grown women?? The 'kiddos' were not there either cus they were with 'gangan' so you could sit on your ass cus of your so say back problem. She's such a spoilt brat I remember when it was Chris birthday and he got a new phone....and she had one too! Oh and said about her dad missing her bday a few years ago. Even when she's in her 30's. A bet she's an even bigger dick in real life
Completely agree with all of this. She’s a bleeping adult. I’m 25, no kids and I live 100 miles away from my parents. We’re still incredibly close and I love them dearly but I don’t feel the need to see them all the time or demand they see me on my birthday. And I thought wanting the latest phone was a bratty teenager thing, I’ve had my phone nearly 4 years and not changing it anytime soon as sim only is cheaper. Like a lot of adults who want to be sensible with money.

Reactions: 9
Completely agree with all of this. She’s a bleeping adult. I’m 25, no kids and I live 100 miles away from my parents. We’re still incredibly close and I love them dearly but I don’t feel the need to see them all the time or demand they see me on my birthday. And I thought wanting the latest phone was a bratty teenager thing, I’ve had my phone nearly 4 years and not changing it anytime soon as sim only is cheaper. Like a lot of adults who want to be sensible with money.
Exactly I'm 37 and couldn't give a toss about my phone but she's so materialistic. Well.i say she is...but the stuff she does buy is all cheap and tacky 🤣 why put her Chris down so much if she doesn't like his hobby then fair enough but don't berate him for it just cus u don't. My husband likes fishing. It bores the living tit out of me and I never go because I can't stand it. But...he likes it so that's all that matters! He has to deal with her constant shopping and I'm sure like most men he isn't over the moon about that!

Reactions: 8
How bloody often does she go to the hairdresser and her hair still resembles Worzel Gummage. I haven't been to the hairdressers since the Christmas before Covid. I do box dye it myself every three weeks as I'm greying since I was 14 ( fun times let me tell ya) and I've ten years on Bav but even still my hair looks in better nick.
I do keep meaning to go but I had a pixie for ten years before Covid then it grew so now it's half way to my arse so I'm just deciding what I should do ( cut or not) but it is not my top priority so I just tie it up till I get around to thinking about it.

Never known anyone go to the hairdressers so much. It always looks like a straw Lego helmet.

Bet she booked herself in cos Chris went to the NFL and she had a strop and decided she needed a treat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s the best dye job she’s had for a while but funny how she’s not in too much pain to go sit and get her hair done but leaves stuff on the floor for her kids to pick up 🤥

Reactions: 11
That’s the best dye job she’s had for a while but funny how she’s not in too much pain to go sit and get her hair done but leaves stuff on the floor for her kids to pick up 🤥
Ohhh good point!!

Reactions: 3
Her back can't be that bad if she can sit in the hairdressers chair for hours

‘Haven’t got the strength to mash the potato’s’

Grow up !!!

bleeping idiot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.