Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Chris have a well paid job? The way she lives her life and spends constantly makes it seem like there must be good money coming in.
Chris works as a London Tube Engineer so I think he'd be on an alright salary, think they're between 35 and 55k.
Plus it's nights.
Although I'm not sure when he sleeps!

But Daddy 100% gives Bav money like he did with their house deposit when she was posting "Not my fault if my parents will give me money for a deposit and yours won't"

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg her face was rotten when she did that video, ‘not my fault my parent gave me money for a deposit and yours won’t’ think she even said ‘boo hoo’ at the end of it… that’s what really got me disliking the nasty cow
Chris works as a London Tube Engineer so I think he'd be on an alright salary, think they're between 35 and 55k.
Plus it's nights.
Although I'm not sure when he sleeps!

But Daddy 100% gives Bav money like he did with their house deposit when she was posting "Not my fault if my parents will give me money for a deposit and yours won't"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Omg her face was rotten when she did that video, ‘not my fault my parent gave me money for a deposit and yours won’t’ think she even said ‘boo hoo’ at the end of it… that’s what really got me disliking the nasty cow
What a horrible nasty thing to say! Especially coming from someone who constantly posts 'be kind' ay? Utterly childish fancy being ok with talking like that to all your followers then wonder why people dislike you

Reactions: 11
What a horrible nasty thing to say! Especially coming from someone who constantly posts 'be kind' ay? Utterly childish fancy being ok with talking like that to all your followers then wonder why people dislike you
This is why I have zero sympathy for her, because she's a horrible person 😂

Reactions: 10
I often wonder why Chris stays with her, don’t get me wrong neither are lookers but still-
tit awful helmet hair
Awful teeth
He works all the hours god sends she barely works any yet she spends money like it’s going out of fashion
Doesn’t feed her kids as they have a meal at school
Berates him for having a hobby but spends a fortune on her own hobby
No empathy for anyone, she thought it was hilarious when he badly hurt his back
Doesn’t like him going out
Definetly milking her hyper mobility, she seems ok to do things when it’s for her benefit
Barely parents - always shipping them off to Nana and Gaga’s
Awful cook
Doesn’t clean
Thinks she’s in her 20’s poking her tongue out and peace signs yet she looks in her 50’s
Likes G4

I can only assume she’s an absolute rocket in bed 😂 🚀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I often wonder why Chris stays with her, don’t get me wrong neither are lookers but still-
tit awful helmet hair
Awful teeth
He works all the hours god sends she barely works any yet she spends money like it’s going out of fashion
Doesn’t feed her kids as they have a meal at school
Berates him for having a hobby but spends a fortune on her own hobby
No empathy for anyone, she thought it was hilarious when he badly hurt his back
Doesn’t like him going out
Definetly milking her hyper mobility, she seems ok to do things when it’s for her benefit
Barely parents - always shipping them off to Nana and Gaga’s
Awful cook
Doesn’t clean
Thinks she’s in her 20’s poking her tongue out and peace signs yet she looks in her 50’s
Likes G4

I can only assume she’s an absolute rocket in bed 😂 🚀
I want to know what his ex looked like that he left for Bav 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stop it…did she actually say that? 🤯🤯🤯😱

Reactions: 1
She’s awful. Totally her parents fault for telling her she’s a princess and can have whatever she wants whenever she wants. Dunno why she had kids cos she can’t bear the attention being on anyone else.

She’s a vile, self centred head.

Reactions: 9
I know this is mean but her children always look....grubby. Even their Halloween outfits look a mess.

Reactions: 9
Bavs put the heating on for when she gets home and has felt the need to tell us. Cool story bro

Reactions: 4
“Nananana I can afford to put my heating on whenever I want”

She’s such a twit. I know she’s thick and ignorant but she must know thousands of people are struggling to afford to heat their homes?

If someone calls her out she will just reply “ur so jealous xx” or something because she’s an absolute self absorbed twit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.