Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is cheap & chav, I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't mind a fake plant in a nice pot in the right setting but this 🤔
I bet her house is like those on secret hoarders where there's only a tiny path to get in a couple of rooms & the rest is full of unessecary shite

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She really is cheap & chav, I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't mind a fake plant in a nice pot in the right setting but this 🤔
I bet her house is like those on secret hoarders where there's only a tiny path to get in a couple of rooms & the rest is full of unessecary shite
Tacky as hell. Bet she's got live laugh love signs everywhere too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s so cluttered 😱 how does she dust and hoover 😂 oh wait she doesn’t…🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whoever made this works or worked with Bav. 1000%.
- an office
- the hair
- the crappy circut design lunch box and cup
- heating tuna in the microwave.
HAS TO BE.
Screenshot_20221001-164046_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More riveting content from bav today. She has a headache, and is yet again showing us her new tacky pots that look like they should be in a kids room. Is this her latest obsession.....tacky plant pots?

Reactions: 5
She always seems to have an issue with someone yet fails to see the common denominator is her.

Reactions: 8
Course the kids want to stay with Nana and grandad they’re getting fed and not being made to pick dog tit up!! Also probably getting to go to bed at a reasonable time instead of 6pm on a werkend’n

Reactions: 12
Why would you want to annoying him?? So he's got out of the house for a bit and she's showing off??
So she can make it allllllllll about her, heaven forbid the limelight is momentarily moved off of her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.