Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a joke I'm hyper mobile and in pain today. I've taken my pain relief and got on with my day without complaining to everyone.

Suck it up Bav because it doesn't get any better 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
More posts about her bleeping coil. Who needs to know this tit?? Who cares that you had surgery SIX YEARS AGO?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More posts about her bleeping coil. Who needs to know this tit?? Who cares that you had surgery SIX YEARS AGO?!
She really needs to get a bleeping life, she’s so boring going over the same old tit!

Reactions: 6
So she needed one surgically removing 6 years ago then got another fitted 🤣 the woman's a liability

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she have to tell us the most pointless tit. Just getting Chris a treat of a coffee and a mince pie. Jeezzzz thanks for that bav! I was wondering what you were doing in-between the hours of 9am and 10am! Thank god you let us know. Also....a treat mince pie god Chris is a lucky fella! Surprised she could go and get it with her awful back pain. God she's so annoying

• Haha
Why does she have to tell us the most pointless tit. Just getting Chris a treat of a coffee and a mince pie. Jeezzzz thanks for that bav! I was wondering what you were doing in-between the hours of 9am and 10am! Thank god you let us know. Also....a treat mince pie god Chris is a lucky fella! Surprised she could go and get it with her awful back pain. God she's so annoying
But did SHE pay for it? 😌

Reactions: 2
I thought that earlier. Cant do anything when she’s at home but can go walking round tesco and looking at the dresses…. I’m not sure how he puts up with her, she must be a rocket in bed…. A smelly sweaty fag ash one 🤮

• Sick
I'm sure she said before that she changes it every time a new iPhone comes out.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What is the point?! I’ve said this before but I’m 25 (a lot younger than her) and have had the same phone for over 3 years. Not bothered about changing it and it saves me money! Her house is a hovel, her garden a tit tip, kids don’t always get hot dinners yet she pisses money away on latest iPhones and watches. PRIORITIES BAV.

• Heart
She gets excited by a new phone like a child. Of it texts and calls surely that's all u need? What could a new phone possibly bring to your life?? A new emoji???

Does Chris have a well paid job? The way she lives her life and spends constantly makes it seem like there must be good money coming in.

Reactions: 2
Does Chris have a well paid job? The way she lives her life and spends constantly makes it seem like there must be good money coming in.
She deffo gets money from her parents as in true ‘I want it now’ Bav style, her parents gave them the extra money for the deposit on the bigger house they’ve moved into (the one she’s in now)! She always boasted about that fact on Q&A’s which I always found a bit odd

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.