Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dirty mirror and tonnes of tit on her bedside drawer, why is she such a scruff

Reactions: 3
So many questions tonight, some have nearly killed me off 😂😂😂 I’m guessing her back is better then??

That dress needs to go in the bin Bav and your hair needs to shaved off and just start again

Reactions: 7
So many questions tonight, some have nearly killed me off 😂😂😂 I’m guessing her back is better then??

That dress needs to go in the bin Bav and your hair needs to shaved off and just start again
Of course her back is better when it's something she wants to do because she's a selfish cow.

But the other days when it wasn't what she wanted to do, she couldn't even get out of bed.

Reactions: 8
Everytime she posts a picture taken of her, she’s a little bit bigger each time. She was so smug and rude about any form of weight loss that wasn’t Slimming world, thinking she was all high and mighty and putting others down to make herself feel better, that karma got her. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person!

Reactions: 16
Everytime she posts a picture taken of her, she’s a little bit bigger each time. She was so smug and rude about any form of weight loss that wasn’t Slimming world, thinking she was all high and mighty and putting others down to make herself feel better, that karma got her. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person!
This exactly!
Have zero nice things to say about her.
Yes people gain weight and it's easy to do. But she was horrible, all high and mighty about others that had the gained weight back.

Reactions: 5
She’s always so ‘woe is me’ about her back pain or whatever she’s diagnosed herself with. Funny how when Chris fell out a tree and seriously injured himself she was cackling and taking photos belittling him. Utter bellend she is. Her music taste is as shite as her hair/clothes/food/decor taste.

Reactions: 5
Her hair is so old lady-ish. I bought Ok mag this week for the Queen stuff and honestly Bav’s hair reminds me of the Queen circa 1985 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everything about her is so dated! She’s younger than me and I’d rather stab my eyes out than listen to G4. They’re for mams or nannas. The hair is so ageing. She hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.