Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a lazy woman! Bet she couldn’t wait for them to get a bit older so she can bribe them to do all the jobs she can’t be arsed to get off her fat arse to do. If it ain’t cricut or ptfa she’s not bovverrrrrred. head.

Reactions: 4
I would imagine that's on top of his dog crap duties. Can't see her doing it herself. Either that or the dog crap is Connie's job now

Reactions: 1
Who makes an 8 year old wash up 🤔
well my 10 year old has done washing up for a few years now. However, she does the simple things like plates and cups, unlike Big bad Bav who probably stands up from the table an tells the kids to clear it and wash everything. Lazy bogger that woman, no way on this earth would I let my daughter wash up a velvetiser or electrical item- I check the sink first for sharps and difficult things to wash. I wonder if that was before or after Austin’s pickedup dog tit in the garden

Reactions: 3
I don’t have a problem with kids helping out and doing chores but we have all seen the state of that house so it’s clear, if the kids don’t do it, it doesn’t get done. She is such a dirty munter.

Reactions: 6
Seriously, how old is this women?? These stupid peace signs and sticking her tongue out is just so embarrassing and cringeworthy. My 13 year old daughter does tit like this and that's bad enough! She's struggling today, yet she isn't out of bed yet so bit early to tell bav. Still has the energy to take a ridiculous pointless photo of herself in her filthy mirror though! Why why why WHY does she need to take a selfie to tell us something? Nobody cares either!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Was literally about to write what you wrote word for word! Even the bed looks like there is stuff dumped on it and she slept like that

Seriously, how old is this women?? These stupid peace signs and sticking her tongue out is just so embarrassing and cringeworthy. My 13 year old daughter does tit like this and that's bad enough! She's struggling today, yet she isn't out of bed yet so bit early to tell bav. Still has the energy to take a ridiculous pointless photo of herself in her filthy mirror though! Why why why WHY does she need to take a selfie to tell us something? Nobody cares either!

Think she said hyper mobility in a post a few weeks back. Can guarantee probably her weight gain making her body ache

-
Yeah, this is what she's said it is.
Not sure what she'd need surgery for it for though 🤔

She can't wait to see G4 next week and we can't wait to see the photo😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.