Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we have to hear about her sodding back any more! She's so bloody boring and annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her husband had actual surgery on his back and had less recovery time than Bav gets! She really is a selfish, spoilt witch!

Reactions: 8
You couldn’t pay me to meet my “idols”. Looks so awkward stood meeting them, like they are pretending to care and be your friend when actually you have paid to meet them 🙈 makes me cringe! And she’s a grown woman. Get a grip, it’s bloody G4 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
it’s quite a skill that she manages to suck all the moisture out of everything she cooks. This looks dry AF.
I'm going to presume Chris cooked it.
She rarely cooks meals. Nevermind when she's dying from back ache.

Reactions: 3
Gets a new mattress when she has a bad back. And a new handbag.
Chris just gets laughed at.
She’s a selfish witch that one. The world has to stop for her. Remember when connie had covid and she made her stay in her bedroom the whole time and her mum didn’t go near her. Poor babies

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s a selfish witch that one. The world has to stop for her. Remember when connie had covid and she made her stay in her bedroom the whole time and her mum didn’t go near her. Poor babies
Honestly breaks my heart to think of poor connie being left alone when she was ill. When kids are ill all they want is their mum/cuddles/love. Selfish cow didn’t want to get it so she could still go shopping and ram food down her gob!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Does she have to mention her bloody back again! Apparently now hurts to sit down too long 😕 give it a rest bav and stop inventing tit

Reactions: 5
Surely this is an ad? Paid or unpaid?

(I’m lying out in the sun on hols so hoping I’ve not just missed the declaration somewhere on my bright screen🤣)
It's a lady that lives in the same village so they maybe friends....not sure tho as she's never mentioned her and has no friends 😬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.