Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making cows her whole personality now? Wasnā€™t it cricut a couple of years ago

Reactions: 5
Oh god those cow placemats šŸ¤® the 90's called bav they want their tableware back

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean what? Canā€™t clean her kitchen but has time to make spreadsheets to play frigging uno?

Reactions: 2
#norestforthewicked
She HAS to be trolling us with this
She has done literally NOTHING for months !!!
She pisses me right off !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have honestly never known anyone more lazy ( and I follow Feebs ;) )
She has basically parked her fat ass on that sofa and not moved unless it involves shopping or eating out
Poor Chris and kids
Ill bet her house is more of a tit hole then ever and that she is basically using her family as slaves
wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't has a little bell to ring when she needs something
Everyone know that the best way to get over anything like this Is regular , gentle movement NOT sitting round, refusing to move and filling your face with crap.
She infuriates me.
My MIL was hospitalised in December ā€˜19 with a ā€œbad backā€ degenerated discs apparently. She sat on her arse for the best part of 3 years, didnā€™t engage with physios, didnā€™t go walking despite being able to. She is now house bound with a catheter and has carers 4 times again as she is completely unable to move independently and blames EVERYONE!
careful what you wish for Bav

Bav would love a catheter, saves her having to get off the sofa
My MIL was hospitalised in December ā€˜19 with a ā€œbad backā€ degenerated discs apparently. She sat on her arse for the best part of 3 years, didnā€™t engage with physios, didnā€™t go walking despite being able to. She is now house bound with a catheter and has carers 4 times again as she is completely unable to move independently and blames EVERYONE!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So is she going on holiday abroad without the kids? Theyā€™ll be back at school next week and will have 6 weeks until the next half term yet Bav said about 3-4 weeks ago she had 7 weeks til her holiday.
She is just one selfish parent!

NHS and social services often pander to these type of people when they shouldn't.
I knew a woman who had a stroke and it effected her arm that part was a valid.

But apparently when nurses tried to get her out of bed she wouldn't and said it was too painful. When offered physio she refused saying again it was too painful.

She spent 20 years after that getting carers to hoist
her out of bed and into her armchair despite there been no medical reason she couldn't do that herself.

It's very sad, because many truly disabled people would give anything to be fit and able but struggle for funding for equipment and care. Which can't be helped by lazy leaches draining the system.
---
Bav would love a catheter, saves her having to get off the sofa
All fun and games until the district nurse has to come once a month to change it....

Bearing in mind if catheters tubes aren't cleaned they get crusty and harder to change so with Bavs hygiene.....

• Heart
So is she going on holiday abroad without the kids? Theyā€™ll be back at school next week and will have 6 weeks until the next half term yet Bav said about 3-4 weeks ago she had 7 weeks til her holiday.
They're taking the kids for once

The kids are actually going on this holiday, she booked it last year and obviously felt the need to share this because she was getting stock for not taking them on the last holiday. Her kids break up for school on 26th May for half term so theyā€™re probably going then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.