Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep getting the coil if it just doesn't stay in place for her and she's had to have it surgically removed several times now?

Reactions: 7
Surprised she hasn't sent Chris off for the snip to be honest.

Then again she probably wouldn't like him being "off duty" recovering 🤣

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep getting the coil if it just doesn't stay in place for her and she's had to have it surgically removed several times now?
What's going up there for that to happen all the time, a butternut squash??

She probably does it to attention seek she's that sad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s trying to make us believe that they have had sex more than the 2 times they did it to fill pushchairs. We’re not fooled Bav - you’ve got about as much sex appeal as a tin of Spam

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does Bav manage to make being home alone sound like a passive aggressive dig? She’s such a moaner

Reactions: 1
Blatant posed picture to show off her tacky plants on top of her butlins inspired kitchen. Not exactly insta worthy is it bav could she be any more tacky
Isn't she always kind of home alone when they're at school?
As I'd presume he's sleeping from work?

Reactions: 1
She’s trying to make us believe that they have had sex more than the 2 times they did it to fill pushchairs. We’re not fooled Bav - you’ve got about as much sex appeal as a tin of Spam
It's always baffled me that he had a girlfriend when they met and he left her to be with Bav

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why does she think her tit sunnies are really cool?? I have a friend who wears similar and I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Worrying if Austins eaten enough he will of eaten more in a day than she allows him in a week 🤣🤣

Why is it "middle school" when he will still be at a primary school ?

Reactions: 4
Worrying if Austins eaten enough he will of eaten more in a day than she allows him in a week 🤣🤣

Is she in central beds? They still have middle schools

Reactions: 2
People like Bav duck me off. She’s quite happy to ship that kid off to suit herself but posts for sympathy when he’s away. She’s not worried about him, she just wants the attention as per bleeping usual.

Reactions: 4

In Bedford we still have the 3 tier system and will for a few more years!

I bet Austin has a blast being away from his fam for a few days, my sons away in a few weeks for his first lads holiday(he’s 17) now that’s scary😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.