Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally doesn’t want to work so hoping that gets the blame so she’s off again!

Reactions: 2
She will be telling the surgeon she plows fields by hand or something so he says “oh no you can’t go back to work”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Went back to work too early’
duck off !!
I bet she manages to sit on an aeroplane for 8 hours !!
Lazy cow !!

Reactions: 10
She’s been moaning way before having her coil removed and she knows it so 100% it’s cos she doesn’t want to go to work
What does her job involve ? Surely getting back to normal activities is best. She didn’t have actually spinal surgery so surely she needs to crack on. Lazy cow.

She didn't work for years after having kids she only went back to work when Connie turned 4.

She used to spend her days shopping for clothes, shopping (& hoarding) food, driving for subway salads, going to the gym and posting on insta.

It's obvious she wants that back.

She didn't work for years after having kids she only went back to work when Connie turned 4.

She used to spend her days shopping for clothes, shopping (& hoarding) food, driving for subway salads, going to the gym and posting on insta.

She gives working mothers a bad name doesn’t she? Unreliable etc. bet they’re fucked off with the lazy arse cow.

Reactions: 3
Surely she will be down to half / no pay soon ?
She hasn’t been there that long has she ?
She’ll be struggling to buy her mountains of tat precious purchase if she’s not careful !

Utter bullshit I suffer with sciatica and the best thing for it is regular gentle movement

Pretty sure she doesn't want that particular bit back ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's lost 7.5kb so is now going to eat chocolate, hope she's writing that in her food diary

She had something stupid like a 16lb gain. So ‘losing’ 7.5lbs isn’t such a shock. It will all be water, not pure fat. That’s the problem with slimming world. As soon as you’re off plan you I’ll on the lbs. She will also be somewhat swollen from surgery which will come with a gain

She’s provided no proof of this loss…
She won't admit how much she's gained in the first place, not that she has to. But it took her long enough to stop hiding the fact she'd gained weight, making up lies like she's lost ALL her popsy dresses blah blah.
When it was obvious she's gained weight back.
So I doubt she'll show us anything!

Yay more eating disorder behaviour - lost “weight” so eats chocolate. I’m surprised the box isn’t covered in dust

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.