Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amount of tat on that sideboard or whatever it is. Must every surface be covered in rubbish??

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I reckon she's building her self up to claim pips and not work

Reactions: 9
I have honestly never known anyone more lazy ( and I follow Feebs ;) )
She has basically parked her fat ass on that sofa and not moved unless it involves shopping or eating out
Poor Chris and kids
Ill bet her house is more of a tit hole then ever and that she is basically using her family as slaves
wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't has a little bell to ring when she needs something
Everyone know that the best way to get over anything like this Is regular , gentle movement NOT sitting round, refusing to move and filling your face with crap.
She infuriates me.

Reactions: 6
I reckon she's building her self up to claim pips and not work
DWP Assessor won't buy into her shite.
For one thing
posting on insta = ability to use hands and do office work
Driving = ability to do delivery work
Cooking = ability to work in a kitchen (god forbid)

Even if she greatly exagerrated and got it, the number 1 way now fraudulent claims are caught is social media posts.

Bavs idiot and arrogant enough to claim she doesn't leave the sofa then post a story driving to the salon or a PTA meeting the next day

she has now watched all seasons of ER, which is more medically accurate (she says:). Lord Butternut squash help us all face all her future symptoms 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she can manage an hour and a half drive, an hour walking round the shop and the rest, but still can't work 🙃

Reactions: 6
She has no right next week moaning about work if she’s able to do what’s she’s doing today……I think she’s just exaggerating it to be honest

Reactions: 11
Did she just tag an Amazon seller trying to get a cheaper/freebie desk? What a weirdo.

Influencer of the year 😂 someone asked her the name of the campsite she visited because they wanted to book to stay. Bav “Not entirely sure sorry!”

😆 like it would have taken her 10 seconds to find out the name. If you’re going to post on a public page about an amazing place you’ve been to at least know where it was.

Reactions: 3
Who cooked them yorkshires... defo weren't her they're not cremated
Screenshot_20230409-141224_Instagram.jpg

That table has the decorative aesthetic of a Brewers Fayre in the mid 90s
Screenshot_20230409-141234_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.