Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids are actually going on this holiday, she booked it last year and obviously felt the need to share this because she was getting stock for not taking them on the last holiday. Her kids break up for school on 26th May for half term so they’re probably going then.
It looks like she’s taking them out of school…..they’re going in just over 4 weeks and they don’t break up for half term for 6 weeks. I live in the same town as her, I mean I guess I would take my kids out of school for a holiday if they were young but I work in a school so I wouldn’t get away with it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
So is she going on holiday abroad without the kids? They’ll be back at school next week and will have 6 weeks until the next half term yet Bav said about 3-4 weeks ago she had 7 weeks til her holiday.
She is just one selfish parent!
No she's taking the kids

Reactions: 1
Gotta love a holiday where taking Dioralyte is the top recommendation. Also saw booking (shoving) your kids in kids club as soon as you get there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was obvious she was going to moan about pain today….she has an act to keep up so she can do as little as possible at work!

Reactions: 6
What job does she do that would require a 3 hour anti money laundering exam? We have to do a 20minute test every year and I work in finance… 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but it looks awful 😂
That could not be more tacky if it tried. All it needs is a live laugh love sign and some tit about dancing in the rain like no ones watching, then it would be council bav all over!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bav thinking she looks cute when she just looks a twit pulling those faces
If it was actual surgery she had …. Which it wasn’t I reckon she had injections…. They wouldn’t be flippantly saying they might have to do more. They just don’t do that. Surgery on the spine is last resort. It’s a serious thing to do !!!!! Injections are a bit more free and easy, probably depending upon where you go as well but they’re not as invasive. Has she ever said what “surgery” she’s had?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.