Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's been stuffing her hole to the max, and not the infamous coil end. Based on the 3500cals for a 1lb gain of actual fat, she would have to be eating an extra 7000 calories a week roughly, to gain over 2lbs a week, every single week. That's a lot of extra biscuits 😳
Poor austin will have only got a slither of that biscoff clock cake

Reactions: 2
She's so bloody dramatic 🙄

I think she genuinely has some weird face affliction thing where it auto scrunches up when she has a picture taken 🤔
She makes me feel ill. There's nothing feminine or attractive about her at all. She's just a big rubber faced ashtray, with a bad attitude and a load of popsy dresses too small for a butternut buttocks
---
Poor austin will have only got a slither of that biscoff clock cake
She is probably sat there with all her grub, growling at them if they tried to share some 😄

I think she's a binge eater. She's got all the traits with her hoarding and obsessions. She likes to control the kids food too, classic ED symptoms.

To gain a solid 2lbs a week, sometimes more, when you're a hefty lass anyway (so her maintenance cals would be fairly decent to begin with) is extreme 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
57 days until she flies to Egypt….what’s the betting she makes a miraculous recovery for that and when she gets bad is back to being unable to move/work/do anything for herself 🤣

Reactions: 12
The audacity of making something he likes knowing Princess bav Doesn't like peanut butter! How dare he! That's it he will be made to buy her presents now. More of those bastard cows

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's always OK to go shopping but as soon as she's back she's in pain and can't do anything. She's just bleeping lazy and doesn't want to do anything just wants to be waited on..also why do u need to take your mum shopping for your dad? Can she not do that alone?

Reactions: 8
She’s been moaning way before having her coil removed and she knows it so 100% it’s cos she doesn’t want to go to work
She was moaning before she went back to work too!
Probably in hopes they'd sign her off longer but they didn't

Reactions: 5
Has she spent the last 4 weeks building up to oh I can’t work for 6 months at least 🙄 just say you don’t want to

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.