Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand her! Imagine a grown adult woman (still in shock that she’s younger than me) posting a photo of her hand because she had a cannula in it?
what the duck.
do you realise how many people have actual surgery every day and are really ill and have to have all sorts of procedures?

But you wang On about your cannula love.
My 4yo had 14 cannulas in over the course of being in hospital ill at the end of last year. Not once did she complain, yet Bav is complaining about a tiny bruise

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my word really bav? That's a pathetic bruise. What an earth when through her head to take a picture of where the canula would of gone in...just because it had slightly bruised? This women is off her head. No one gives a tit bav stop looking for attention. It was a small produce not a triple heard bypass! God she's so annoying
I’ve got a bigger bruise from walking into the dishwasher door 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly don't get these scrunchy faves so so weird and irritating
6/7 weeks? It's well over a year, maybe closer to two, since she declared she didn't need to go to group anymore as she knew the plan and was maintaining target.

Back on the butternut train it is then Bav

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffs butternut have a bleeping day off! You look like an absolute twit! Love how she says she can't sit in a restaurant but can sit and knit. Right o han u absolute nob. I don't actually think she was going out with a mate she doesn't have any just fabricated the story to look like she is

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she will have the cheek to get preachy again about SW this time around? She was such a know it all.

Reactions: 8
Ffs butternut have a bleeping day off! You look like an absolute twit! Love how she says she can't sit in a restaurant but can sit and knit. Right o han u absolute nob. I don't actually think she was going out with a mate she doesn't have any just fabricated the story to look like she is
She never takes responsibility for anything.
Of course you will gain weight laying on a sofa eating crap it shouldn't be a suprise.

But she didn't HAVE to lay on the sofa eating crap the operation didn't make her do that.
A doctor definitely didn't advise that. They might have said avoid exercise but will have encouraged gentle walking and certainly healthy diet.

She'll now spend weeks, months even years blaming weight gain on the op.

Reactions: 10
She never takes responsibility for anything.
Of course you will gain weight laying on a sofa eating crap it shouldn't be a suprise.

But she didn't HAVE to lay on the sofa eating crap the operation didn't make her do that.
A doctor definitely didn't advise that. They might have said avoid exercise but will have encouraged gentle walking and certainly healthy diet.

She'll now spend weeks, months even years blaming weight gain on the op.
Even if they had advised laying on the sofa for 6 weeks (which I highly doubt)
If she'd have eaten fine, she wouldnt have gIned it all

Reactions: 7
Wait a minute... She didn't get fat after the operation. She got fat, way before the operation. After it, she got even fatter, as she continuef to eat like before, with even less movement 😉

Reactions: 10
Wait a minute... She didn't get fat after the operation. She got fat, way before the operation. After it, she got even fatter, as she continuef to eat like before, with even less movement 😉
She must be more than half way back to her pre weightloss weight by now

Reactions: 3
Not been on here in ages. What's Bavvys job? She still in Sainsbury's?

Reactions: 1
She must have been gorging herself on junk food all day long. She looks massive on the family pic on her grid, she's as big as her mother

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not as much as you think.
If you're completely inactive an extra slice here and a couple of extra biscuits there a day will make the lbs creep on.
I think she's been stuffing her hole to the max, and not the infamous coil end. Based on the 3500cals for a 1lb gain of actual fat, she would have to be eating an extra 7000 calories a week roughly, to gain over 2lbs a week, every single week. That's a lot of extra biscuits 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's so bloody dramatic 🙄

I think she genuinely has some weird face affliction thing where it auto scrunches up when she has a picture taken 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.