Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had this same coil removal operation procedure that she has had.
Its not pleasant but in a million years I didn’t make half the fuss she has.
Drove myself there , stopped for wine and a take away on the way home.
Shes a twit.

Reactions: 8
Oh my word really bav? That's a pathetic bruise. What an earth when through her head to take a picture of where the canula would of gone in...just because it had slightly bruised? This women is off her head. No one gives a tit bav stop looking for attention. It was a small produce not a triple heard bypass! God she's so annoying

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my word really bav? That's a pathetic bruise. What an earth when through her head to take a picture of where the canula would of gone in...just because it had slightly bruised? This women is off her head. No one gives a tit bav stop looking for attention. It was a small produce not a triple heard bypass! God she's so annoying
I just screenshot the same thing and came running 🤣🤣
A tiny little bruise. Jesus christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can barely see it! Iv a bigger bruise on my leg from walking into the car door the other day 😆 she really is the biggest attention seeker going!

Reactions: 5
I just screenshot the same thing and came running 🤣🤣
A tiny little bruise. Jesus christ.
She really does make herself sound like un utter dick doesn't she 🤣
---
Can barely see it! Iv a bigger bruise on my leg from walking into the car door the other day 😆 she really is the biggest attention seeker going!
She really is. "Sexy bruise" literally no one would be looking at that bav don't be so pathetic. I just thought it was a vein would only know its a bruise cus she said! What a bleeping bizarre pointless thing to post 🤣

Reactions: 3
I have bigger bruises on my legs from constantly hitting them off my sons pram or walking into furniture😂

• Haha
Oh my GOOD GOD! She pissed me off so much! That’s barely a bloody shadow!! Arrggghhh!!! She’s trolling us at this point surely!!

Reactions: 8
Bav love it’s been more than 6/7 weeks 😂 clearly not finding it so easy this time round… I remember it wasn’t so long ago, 12/18 months that she was stopping going to class as she ‘didn’t have time’, clearly she went back a while ago. I bet she’s one of those that’s really smug when you go round the circle and talk about your losses. I bet she isn’t liked, can smell the plaque on her teeth from here 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand her! Imagine a grown adult woman (still in shock that she’s younger than me) posting a photo of her hand because she had a cannula in it?
what the duck.
do you realise how many people have actual surgery every day and are really ill and have to have all sorts of procedures?

But you wang On about your cannula love.

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand her! Imagine a grown adult woman (still in shock that she’s younger than me) posting a photo of her hand because she had a cannula in it?
what the duck.
do you realise how many people have actual surgery every day and are really ill and have to have all sorts of procedures?

But you wang On about your cannula love.
With the tiniest bruise known to man 🤣 I was so embarrassed for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.