Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a whinger. I know a couple of people with hyper mobility and they just get on with it! What I find out she literally mentioned no symptoms before diagnosis, now she’s got it she don’t shut up. I wouldn’t put it past her if she didn’t have anything wrong and now has been told she might have it that she’s decided just to run with it now and use it as an excuse not to work, be tidy, parent etc
Exactly this. I fail to see how it doesn't start creeping up instead u just wake up with it and in constant pain every day? She's just a lazy head who wants an excuse to do duck all all day

Reactions: 6
What the duck is that photo throwback she posted? With the puppy, a mini and mr bav pulling up his jeans to reveal a lovely shoe and sock combo and his also tit tattoos? Hideous!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck is that photo throwback she posted? With the puppy, a mini and mr bav pulling up his jeans to reveal a lovely shoe and sock combo and his also tit tattoos? Hideous!
Thought it was just me who had no idea what it was supposed to be🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I expect nothing less from bad back bav....tacky

Reactions: 2
So Bav, works 9 - 5 with an 1 hour lunch break. Bav, maybe don't post that on line, on your public account so you know, your co workers, boss... wont see that?! Interesting working hours, or it's not 8h+ lunch break time in the UK? 🤔

I mean, by all means, duck capitalism and corporations who exploit us, but that's something no one in their right mind would put on line?!
I work 715 till 615 and have 45 minute break

You are entitled 20 mins for every 6 hours as a minimum

Reactions: 1
If someone thought it was acceptable to give me a box of JD seasonings for Christmas, they’d immediately be cut from my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it me or is her wedding ring and engagement ring missing on her latest story pic?👀 I know some people don’t wear them but she does and shows it off at any chance

She looks so much better when not gurning and her hairs straight. She needs to get the granny air wrap on eBay

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it me or is her wedding ring and engagement ring missing on her latest story pic?👀 I know some people don’t wear them but she does and shows it off at any chance
Probably don't fit. I'm sure she got them made smaller when she lost weight

They could’ve done with being lost. They are bleeping hideous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.