Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that kitchen is just so fuckin naff 🤣 of all the nice kitchens she could of bought...she chose that one. Typical tacky cricut bav

Reactions: 3
It pissed me off everything is mismatched. Her kettle is white, toaster is black. Cupboard handles silver but her ninja is gold 😫 tacky to match her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen her other half in MK....wearing sunglasses inside the shopping centre. What a bell end he looked..obvs loves himself 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She took the kids to see santa (in November🙄) but was pleased with how reasonable it was, of course it was she took Mum and Dad who probably paid for it.

Reactions: 6
It pissed me off everything is mismatched. Her kettle is white, toaster is black. Cupboard handles silver but her ninja is gold 😫 tacky to match her lol
I’m so glad this jibbed someone else! Thought I was being picky 😂😂😂

She took the kids to see santa (in November🙄) but was pleased with how reasonable it was, of course it was she took Mum and Dad who probably paid for it.
I took mine to see Santa tonight…. Because it was a work freebie and there’s a cost of living crisis 😂😂😂 if I paid it wouldn’t have been November lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Same!! Drives me insane.

I’m going to MK tomorrow so I’ll be on Bav watch 😂

Reactions: 3
Notice how her back was fine on a day out paid by someone else 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t deal with this woman. Why was she advertising that her dog’s food was back in stock. How bleeping boring can one person be. But I love hate watching her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘ Who doesn’t a skiing Gonk ? ‘
Me. I don’t. Looks tit and tacky so typical Bav really !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t want to spend money on running lights outside so puts them up inside 🤦🏼‍♀️
Doesn’t want to spend money on outside lights but buys pointless gonks.
I could go on, and on with numerous examples for all the tit she buys.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.