Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there some kind of op she could get to help with it that she’s saying it’ll get better soon? I know nothing about it but it sounds like a condition you have to learn to manage and get on with it??

Reactions: 1
Is there some kind of op she could get to help with it that she’s saying it’ll get better soon? I know nothing about it but it sounds like a condition you have to learn to manage and get on with it??
Nope.
It's usually just exercise and pain killers if needed

Oh my god she’s a drama queen!
She did everything before her diagnosis and since then she’s now disabled 🤦🏻‍♀️ I like many other are hyper mobile and I just get on with it.
Why all of a sudden it’s crippling her…,.she’s such a moron!!

Reactions: 9
I have hypermobility and a whole load of other things that are somewhat related.

There’s no operation. If anything I’ve had numerous random operations and the fact I have hypermobility has often rendered whatever the op attempted to do, useless.

Most people have had hypermobility all their lives and have just been diagnosed late. So I don’t know why all of a sudden she can’t get out of bed or move. She’s just using this recent diagnosis to get out of work/doing anything and to try get attention.

Not special bav, even with your little diagnosis.

Reactions: 4
Hypermobility.

Acting like it's some rare thing 😂
You joking?

I have that and all this time I could have been signed off work? I get quite bad joint pain but still work pretty much full time and go to the gym. If I slob around I seize up and go stiff so I have to keep moving.

She's a lazy gremlin

I have hypermobility and a whole load of other things that are somewhat related.

There’s no operation. If anything I’ve had numerous random operations and the fact I have hypermobility has often rendered whatever the op attempted to do, useless.

Most people have had hypermobility all their lives and have just been diagnosed late. So I don’t know why all of a sudden she can’t get out of bed or move. She’s just using this recent diagnosis to get out of work/doing anything and to try get attention.

Not special bav, even with your little diagnosis.
I thought I was exceptional at yoga and do it without any problems. Really can get a good twist and bend on and really flexible.

Then I started up with swelling round my ankles and finger joints and elbows and turns out I'm hyper mobile.

I don't even go to yoga any more because the Teacher said it was pointless 😂

So even I'm not as special as I thought I was 😜

Reactions: 3
You joking?

I have that and all this time I could have been signed off work? I get quite bad joint pain but still work pretty much full time and go to the gym. If I slob around I seize up and go stiff so I have to keep moving.

She's a lazy gremlin

I thought I was exceptional at yoga and do it without any problems. Really can get a good twist and bend on and really flexible.

Then I started up with swelling round my ankles and finger joints and elbows and turns out I'm hyper mobile.

I don't even go to yoga any more because the Teacher said it was pointless 😂

So even I'm not as special as I thought I was 😜
This is the thing, she's acting like it's rare when I'm sure it's something like 20% of the worlds population has it 😂

I only found I had it as was at physio for an unrelated knee issue when my physio told
me I had it 🤷🏼‍♀️ never been an issue for me, something I get joint pain but nothing that stops me from parenting or working. She really is taking the piss if this is why she’s layed up in bed for the last few weeks!

My parents friend has autism and hypermobility had it since she was young. It's much more than just pain it's stiffness etc but you can tell she's exaggerating or bullshitting because she's making out she has a constant bad back. Its not like that from what I can gather isn't it stiff and painful joints etc? Not confined to one area? I don't doubt it isn't horrible but what I mean is you can tell she's lieing because it isn't just a bloody bad like she's making out. Probably cus Chris had back issues she couldn't stand to be left out ( remember her getting a new phone when he had one for his bday) so she has to go one better. She moaned like hell that she has to go to the hospital etc when he was ill that it was a faff, I hope Chris does the same should she have her supposed op. God I can't stand her

Oh my goodness, I had a dream last night that I was at a baby shower (actually could’ve been a nightmare thinking about it, baby showers are a bit tit) and Bav was there and I was like “omg I need to tell the Tattlers but then she’ll find me out!”
😂😂😂

That’s all I can remember!

Also, side note…

Has anyone ever mentioned the blatant favouritism for Connie? She is 100% Bav’s favourite

Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness, I had a dream last night that I was at a baby shower (actually could’ve been a nightmare thinking about it, baby showers are a bit tit) and Bav was there and I was like “omg I need to tell the Tattlers but then she’ll find me out!”
😂😂😂

Also, side note…

Has anyone ever mentioned the blatant favouritism for Connie? She is 100% Bav’s favourite
I dunno if she has a favourite- can you not remember her locking connie in her bedroom for a week because the poor girl had covid. Her mum wouldn’t even hug her (despite the family clearly mixing in lockdown)

Was it full of Bav’s handmade shite from her cricut? Also was it very gender specific? I would
agree with you on the Connie front however Bav locked her away when she had covid and wouldn’t let her out her room. Saying that, that’s probably just Bav’s crappy parenting
😂😂😂

Also, side note…

• Haha
😂😂😂

Also, side note…

It used to get mentioned on here quite a lot.
When Bav used to read and post here it was one of the things she pointed out about us saying Connie is clearly her favourite

Ah yes I forgot about the covid incident! That’s just because she’s a massive c**t though isn’t it 😂

Has she seriously just posted her address online for everyone to see, on her public account?! A quick Google search and I found her house with pictures and now know her address 🤯 I don't know how anyone could be so daft!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has she seriously just posted her address online for everyone to see, on her public account?! A quick Google search and I found her house with pictures and now know her address 🤯 I don't know how anyone could be so daft!
It’s not the first time she’s outed her address, she is the DREAM for many criminals

Reactions: 6
It’s not the first time she’s outed her address, she is the DREAM for many criminals
No one would break into Bav’s house - you’d end up with fleas and stinking of fags. Wouldn’t be worth it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.