Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t want to spend money on running lights outside so puts them up inside 🤦🏼‍♀️
Doesn’t want to spend money on outside lights but buys pointless gonks.
I could go on, and on with numerous examples for all the tit she buys.
She could save a fortune by not overcooking her meals😌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow Wtf is that Bush tucker trial JD seasonings won't sell many kits with that ad looks like a large animals vagina and some crispy balls😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Allowed him out and then left all the sick bedding on the floor for him to clean.

Reactions: 7
I've worked in a few schools, my oldest 2 are also in school and I've not come across one that allows you to get your phone out and take photos during the performances.

Reactions: 2
I've worked in a few schools, my oldest 2 are also in school and I've not come across one that allows you to get your phone out and take photos during the performances.
In all fairness the nursery my son goes to allows pictures to be taken but you have to try and only get your child in and you sign before you go in to say the pictures won’t go on social media. Which is fair enough. Regardless of whether Connie is only it or not, Bav missed that memo/thought

Reactions: 1
Usually at that school, they just say not to post online to protect other childrens identity. But to be honest, protecting children isn’t the schools strong point. The school has lost children (let them home with other people not permitted), children have escaped and there was a video of them having left a child crying alone in the playground whilst everyone else was inside.
It’s quite well known that children of parent helpers, or are on the PTFA get special treatment.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.