Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one would break into Bav’s house - you’d end up with fleas and stinking of fags. Wouldn’t be worth it!
Never mind the sights you’d see inside and that’s just those on the council tax bill

Reactions: 1
Can’t see it anywhere on her page, has she deleted? I wanted to have a nosey to see how much the house is worth

She made it really obvious on that list which one it was as well. I found it straight away! What an idiot

Reactions: 5
One she viewed on the 12th and put "we like" then the same address she viewed on the 13th
I don't think it is that one as they have a huge garden that was split into two. That one has a very small one that is nothing like what they have

Reactions: 2
I must be either stupid or very sleep deprived cause I can’t work out which one it is😂
Not sure if we're allowed to say even though she posted it 🤔😂
I just put them in Rightmove and had a look. I did already know the street though from the countless times she's posted her address before 😂
It's easy to work out if you see it on there

One she viewed on the 12th and put "we like" then the same address she viewed on the 13th
Not that one. Same road though

I just put them in Rightmove and had a look. I did already know the street though from the countless times she's posted her address before 😂

Ah right so it's the one listed as "possible"

She is so stupid putting any of this out there 🥴

They could of done sooooooo much with that house but it looks 20 times worse now then it did when they actually moved in
I suppose thats what happens though when you spend all of your money on Cricut tat and iphones that you dont need !

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ahhh yes I know which one it is now! I spotted the bathroom I remembered all the pics she posted of it😂 it is a shame cause it’s a beautiful home with so much potential

• Haha
So Bav, works 9 - 5 with an 1 hour lunch break. Bav, maybe don't post that on line, on your public account so you know, your co workers, boss... wont see that?! Interesting working hours, or it's not 8h+ lunch break time in the UK? 🤔

I mean, by all means, duck capitalism and corporations who exploit us, but that's something no one in their right mind would put on line?!

Attachments

So Bav, works 9 - 5 with an 1 hour lunch break. Bav, maybe don't post that on line, on your public account so you know, your co workers, boss... wont see that?! Interesting working hours, or it's not 8h+ lunch break time in the UK? 🤔

I mean, by all means, duck capitalism and corporations who exploit us, but that's something no one in their right mind would put on line?!
I think a lot of people would not only love a 9-5 job but also an hour lunch 😂

I don’t understand how at 6.30pm she’s able to sit and chill?! She has two young children ….tea, bed time , reading etc. I certainly can’t sit and chill until well after 9pm as at 6.30pm I’m tidying up after tea, sorting washing, packed lunches etc.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how at 6.30pm she’s able to sit and chill?! She has two young children ….tea, bed time , reading etc. I certainly can’t sit and chill until well after 9pm as at 6.30pm I’m tidying up after tea, sorting washing, packed lunches etc.
I'm the same 😂 my 2 youngest go to bed at 6 and 7.
And even though they go straight to sleep, I'm then tidying, washing up, sorting things out before I get to chill 😂

Bav doesn’t cook her kids dinner and I think we alllll know she don’t do any cleaning/tidying/washing so that’s how she has a free evening!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s such a whinger. I know a couple of people with hyper mobility and they just get on with it! What I find out she literally mentioned no symptoms before diagnosis, now she’s got it she don’t shut up. I wouldn’t put it past her if she didn’t have anything wrong and now has been told she might have it that she’s decided just to run with it now and use it as an excuse not to work, be tidy, parent etc

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.