Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used the typical "Someone sent me a screenshot"
Well.whoever it is that screenshot that photo and sent to her obviously doesn't think that much of her because if she was a friend, why would she want to show her that and upset her??

Reactions: 4
Is the poster who put the photo on here still around? I hope they weren’t scared off by Bav’s ‘see you in the playground’ threats.

• Haha
I wouldn’t be surprised if Bav is on here bitching about her old slimming buddy Emma, or another Insta wannabe
This is what I think 😂
I know 3 or 4 Instagrammers, mainly SW ones, who have their own thread who also post on other threads 😂

Is the poster who put the photo on here still around? I hope they weren’t scared off by Bav’s ‘see you in the playground’ threats.
My husband said he will see you in the playground. What are you like 10??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She doesn't seem so pally with that woman from the PTA anymore....at one point she was always tagging her. Maybe she took that photo lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a boring duck.
also I have a Samsung washing machine and it literally says ‘spin’ on the bottom right of the cycle dial… just shows what a scruffy witch she is.
Que her new obsession.....knitting

Reactions: 3
Im a bit confused so bear with.
Hasnt she JUST been diagnosed with something that she has been having symptoms of for a while now ?
So why is she so incapacitated all of a sudden apart from the fact she is a lazy , entitled cow ?
These symptoms didn't make her bed bound and render her incapable of mashing potatoes before but now there is an 'official' name for it they do ?
Sorry - but this makes no sense to me - its almost like she is using it as an excuse to do sweet FA !!!

Reactions: 10
Hasnt she JUST been diagnosed with something that she has been having symptoms of for a while now ?
So why is she so incapacitated all of a sudden apart from the fact she is a lazy , entitled cow ?
These symptoms didn't make her bed bound and render her incapable of mashing potatoes before but now there is an 'official' name for it they do ?
Sorry - but this makes no sense to me - its almost like she is using it as an excuse to do sweet FA !!!
What she has is called typical lazy twit syndrome. I fail to believe all of a sudden she has developed a debilitating disease so quickly with no prior symptoms

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This exactly. She's saying this is all hypermobility. Yet it suddenly started and she says it'll get better soon too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.