Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she holds up the bras to hide her body. Few years back she would show everything off.

Reactions: 7
It's been a long, long time since we have seen her slimming world dinner offerings. Burnt butternut squash, shiny fry light Yorkshire puds, pasta packs made with water and a whole red onion chopped over a bag of salad 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's been a long, long time since we have seen her slimming world dinner offerings. Burnt butternut squash, shiny fry light Yorkshire puds, pasta packs made with water and a whole red onion chopped over a bag of salad 😭
I was just about to say that I've not seen the butternut squash in a long time? Weird considering she loved it so so much 😄

Reactions: 4
Brand new kitchen and she is still storing her squash bottles on the window sill. Scruffy cow.
I noticed that too, how tacky, its probably because the cupboards are full of mismatched crockery and whatever other shite she's hoarding

Reactions: 10
I love the way she’s blaming her old oven for her cremated and raw offerings 😂😂😂 no love, you just can’t cook!

Reactions: 9
Thank you Bav that looks rank🤮 how I've missed your meals😂 roast potatoes with toad in the hole looks rancid as ever keep up the good work and the pounds will be dropping off

The gigantic fridge freezer has arrived at Chavington Hovel. Not even a water dispenser though !! 🤣🤣🤣

God, she had to post a picture of her manky old door mat that got ripped during the transport of her heavy fridge. What a sad woman.. 🤮 Bet she was passive aggressive too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.