Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we get back to burned food? Although, raw food seems to be the way forward now. Those sausages.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s definitely the type of person who keeps toilet roll on her bedside table. They’re rotten. Then keeps the claggy, dirty tissue there for weeks after she’s wiped.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s definitely the type of person who keeps toilet roll on her bedside table. They’re rotten. Then keeps the claggy, dirty tissue there for weeks after she’s wiped.
I'm not sure she wipes after the long long day she does at work at a desk somewhere doing something that we are not convinced she isn't just doing something for daddy dear at. Could even be a desk at the end of the shite shed. Don't know about you but whichever way my compass was facing, I wouldn't be shagging either her nor him. Clothes with labels on (she's missing "you twit"), Fag smells, dirty teeth, stinking bedding, urgh.

• Haha
I’m ashamed to admit it but I thought she actually looked quite nice for a change 😂
She’s got this smug ‘I’ve just had sex’ face on, and looks like she hasn’t got any clothes 🤮🤢🤮the smell of her bedroom must be absolutely rancid

• Haha
  • Wow
Been away, working on laptop in the evening…I just had a thought - is she going to be a SW consultant?

Reactions: 1
surely there’s something against that cause she’s not at target weight? I can imagine you’d have to be target weight and having maintained it for a decent amount of time to qualify
Anyone can be a consultant if you pay for it.

They only care about money.

My consultant started slimming world a year before, lost 1 stone, and by the time she became a consultant, had gained that 1 plus another 3

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That selfie of her drinking that monster 🤢 I'm sorry but that's just embarrassing. She looks like a teenager what does she think she bloody looks like?? Sitting on the side line drinking that tit, have some bloody pride women. I hate to judge but I would have to think of her as a commoner with live laugh love signs all over her house if I seen her out and about drinking that trashy drink

Reactions: 8
That selfie of her drinking that monster 🤢 I'm sorry but that's just embarrassing. She looks like a teenager what does she think she bloody looks like?? Sitting on the side line drinking that tit, have some bloody pride women. I hate to judge but I would have to think of her as a commoner with live laugh love signs all over her house if I seen her out and about drinking that trashy drink
Hardly setting a good example to her young children guzzling energy drinks. They’re absolutely terrible for you

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why so many adults seems to think it's such a flex to not like tea and coffee 😂
Both her and Emma are constantly saying they don't like tea and coffee.
Lost count the amount of times they've said so.

None of them seem to know water exists.

Reactions: 11
I don't understand why so many adults seems to think it's such a flex to not like tea and coffee 😂
Both her and Emma are constantly saying they don't like tea and coffee.
Lost count the amount of times they've said so.

None of them seem to know water exists.
exactly. If u don't like tea and coffee them you don't like them....since when do you need to substitute that dislike with energy drinks? So weird. I've never denied my kids sweets etc occasionally but never will I allow them to drink that stuff

Hardly setting a good example to her young children guzzling energy drinks. They’re absolutely terrible for you
They r really bad

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why you’d post a picture of the blown up flats like omg we lived near here.
Ok it’s massively tit for those involved….

but nothing happened to you, why make it about you?! Did your house get blown up, would it have, are you even there now?? 😂

Reactions: 13
I don’t get why you’d post a picture of the blown up flats like omg we lived near here.
Ok it’s massively tit for those involved….

but nothing happened to you, why make it about you?! Did your house get blown up, would it have, are you even there now?? 😂
It already looks like a bomb site maybe she thought it was a photo of her own house 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.