Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf?? Why would u feel the need to tell everyone about your boys bed wetting?? It's just horrid!!

Reactions: 10
Why does she always need to take selfies and group photos when just shopping?

Reactions: 5
She really is a sad sad person……who cares if she went to Costco and what makes her think people want to see a picture of it!
I honestly think she needs to get a life and give her kids some privacy!

Reactions: 9
Shame she didn’t share chris at the cigarette counter in Costco!! I bet she stocked up there as well the dirty witch.
poor Austin, how old is he now? She really is a wepon!

Reactions: 3
She's an absolute disgrace. Not only has she posted before about her son having a bed wetting issue, but now she's posting a picture of her and the kids at Costco and then a picture of the trolley with a box of 'Drynites' and captioned the picture 'Really only came for dog food and nappies"

That poor boy has absolutely no privacy. I'm sure some of his school friends will see this and imagine the teasing and bullying he'll get at school.

I can't work out if she's incredibly stupid or if she really just doesn't give a tit about anyone except herself :mad:

View attachment 1405821
Omg I saw the pic of her buying nappies and I thought it was weird but it never clicked that these were for her son 😢 poor lad!

Also, how is this grid post worthy? 🤯

Omg I saw the pic of her buying nappies and I thought it was weird but it never clicked that these were for her son 😢 poor lad!

Also, how is this grid post worthy? 🤯
She's posted about him still wetting the bed several times. Even did a whole grid post about it

• Sad
  • Wow
Does she ever stop bleeping moaning? First Costco was busy and now the asda place didn’t have what she wanted

Reactions: 6
So she complains about people taking candid shots of her and posting them on social media. Even though the photo in question was taken from behind, but once again its OK for her to put a full facial shot of someone going about their day all over her insta. Double standards everytime!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.