Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weirdest thing about her is the need to take selfies to tell us stuff? Petrol.prices have increased....so she tells us by taking a selfie?? Why?? Just say we don't your face to say it! So weird. Moans about the price of fuel but will spend the equivalent on fizzy drinks. She could not get more weird and annoying if she tried

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They look microwaved.
* years ago I once microwaved sausages at 6am after coming home out my head pissed. I unfortunately know what they look and taste like.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They look like dead man's fingers
I’m sorry I nearly pissed at this.

I bet she’s one of those super clingy ‘friends’ who texts and FaceTimes non stop and people just cannot be arsed with it. Bet she makes them tell her she’s their very best friend in the whole world promise.

I agree about her weirdness. Just a huge lack of awareness about how other women her age behave. Considering she spends so much time online why doesn’t she notice no one else posts a selfie every-time they have an unrelated thought or other people don’t show their hovels and every single item they buy.

Reactions: 9
On the subject of Emma, if you had to be mates with one of them which would it be and why? I think at a push id have to go Emma

Emma’s a miserable twit, but Bav is an actual twit, like I don’t think Emma has actually been arsey about people/towards people. I think Emma’s food is slightly more edible looking. Emma is slightly more honest with her weight gain. Emma’s teeth aren’t furry. Emma doesn’t look like she would smell

Neither like to feed their kids much mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she boiled them 🤔
The mac cheese looks dry as, the sausages look raw, the beans look OK though 🤣

Reactions: 1
On the subject of Emma, if you had to be mates with one of them which would it be and why? I think at a push id have to go Emma

Emma’s a miserable twit, but Bav is an actual twit, like I don’t think Emma has actually been arsey about people/towards people. I think Emma’s food is slightly more edible looking. Emma is slightly more honest with her weight gain. Emma’s teeth aren’t furry. Emma doesn’t look like she would smell

Good god what a choice! It's like a riddle from Saw and equally as painful

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i know 😂 I thought it myself and then thought I wonder what my fellow tattlers would do 😂 I think Emma is slightly more bearable but to be honest I think I’d rather just not have friends 😂

Good god what a choice! It's like a riddle from Saw and equally as painful

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who's Emma?
Enjoying.being.emma. (Spoiler alert, she's not enjoying being Emma at all)
Used to be the theslimmingteacher.

She was best buddies with Bav at one point.

i know 😂 I thought it myself and then thought I wonder what my fellow tattlers would do 😂 I think Emma is slightly more bearable but to be honest I think I’d rather just not have friends 😂
100% Emma over Bav 😂 Plus she'd bake me desserts. I'd take the desserts over cricut tit any day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Emma,I will be mates with Emma
her food is better bar tiny portions
she bakes nice desserts so maybe I can fill up on dessert after one Of her meals
she has good personal hygiene always in the bath with one of her bath bombs
her House is clean
she can tutor my 12yr old who hates English while I enjoy one her baked goodies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.